The Official UKFF RAW Thread...

d-d-d-dAz

Randy Orton, who has proven to be the anti draw several timea, as the man in the main match is odd. Does he go over or not? It might make him seem something, but he's never actually moved the needle. Most awesomely shown when Mark Henry beat him and really drove Smackdowns numbers as the top guy.

Just seems a waste of a Lesnar appearance

The problem is who should Lesnar be fighting? Orton is the only high profile wrestler for him to fight at Summerslam. The likes of Owens and Rusev are nowhere near his level, and Styles is still busy with Cena (and is now on Smackdown).

So is Orton 

When is Lesnar going to be used to out someone over? Like a rising star? No point paying him so much to go over existing stars. Still waiting on the rub from ending the streak being passed on

Well the plan for that got fucked at WrestleMania 31. At this point, too much time has passed and there's nobody in the position to do it anyway. I suppose we might see Balor beat him at WrestleMania.

• Moderators

To be honest, Lesnar's a waste of money himself. "Legitimacy" via a drug cheat who while is a massive draw in MMA is not one in Pro Wrestling who's deal works out at something like $250,000 every time his face shows on WWE TV or PPV. Maybe more. $5m a year, and I think I'm being very generous with 20 appearances a year.

Hogan in WCW would have fucking killed for that schedule on that per appearance rate. Hogan. Fucking Hogan, on a Bischoff deal! On less!

Edited by PowerButchi

• Paid Members

I'm not saying it would draw, but I feel like the natural opponent for Brock is Samoa Joe. After a shaky start in NXT he's really started delivering this past year and any Monday that he's not on RAW being built up for Lesnar feels like a complete waste.

Agree with Supremo re Brock vs Joe. I'm not against a Lesnar vs Orton match, just feels a bit flat. Mental to think how much heat Lesnar's lost since he came off that Undertaker win and Cena massacre.

I still think seeing Lesnar staring across the ring at a cocky, smirking Nakamura would make a great visual.

Edited by Undefeated Steak

Yeahhhh I can easily see now that you say that weeks of Jericho going "they don't like you, huh Reigns? you're not the guy you were meant to be, huh Reigns? you angry, Reigns? You angry?" as most of the crowd continue to piss on Reigns and cheer Jericho.

That just makes me think of Stewie in Family guy asking Brian about writing his book

• Paid Members

Yeahhhh I can easily see now that you say that weeks of Jericho going "they don't like you, huh Reigns? you're not the guy you were meant to be, huh Reigns? you angry, Reigns? You angry?" as most of the crowd continue to piss on Reigns and cheer Jericho.

That just makes me think of Stewie in Family guy asking Brian about writing his book

The above sounds like a nice little story brewing.

Does Neville meet the 205lb criteria for the cruiserweight division? I'd like to see that get going tonight. Bit of a long shot but seeing as some members of the CWC have already signed or turned up elsewhere maybe some of them might turn up on Raw in a cruiser jobber role? Or someone who isn't in the CWC......

Going forward though to not have Ibushi, Gran Metalik, Itami, Kendrick or Tajiri among others on the roster would be a travesty.

• Moderators

Depends how he watched it. Was it shown on the 2 hour edit? Or he might have fast forwarded through it thinking it was a break, or perhaps because loads happened last week he forgot a small video? There's several reasonable explanations he wouldn't have seen or remembered it which are acceptable if you're not arsey or anal about it.

Edited by PowerButchi