Facebook updates that blow your mind

SpursRiot2012

4 minutes ago, The Maestro said:

This is why if you're a miserable bastard like me you avoid social media altogether. Unless it's on here. Does this place count as social media?

I just had an image of this place shutting down and the UKFF becoming a Facebook group.. eugh

This place is a remnant of old internet, before online interactions were swallowed up in to a handful of giant sites.

Yeah might have to take a leaf out of your book Maestro. Probably just my overall frustrations with social media these days. It is more the ones that are clearly bragging about spending money which have annoyed me. I should probably just stick to watching cat videos on the YouTube. 

I also agree with Merzbow's analogy, the UKFF definitely has a nice nostalgic feel about it. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling, just like the old wrestling channel logo does. 

Edited by iMPACt!

38 minutes ago, iMPACt! said:

Facebook marketplace is the gift that keeps on giving. Loads of stuff that looks like it has been dragged through a hedge and smashed against a few walls accompanied by the phrase 'NO TIME WASTERS

Or NO TIME WAISTERS as many seem to spell it.

Edited by Merzbow

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, Merzbow said:

This place is a remnant of old internet

Sometimes I'll screech like a dial-up modem and stick a googly eyed paperclip to my tablet before logging on for the real experience. 

Edited by Tommy!

• Paid Members
On 12/31/2018 at 8:10 PM, tiger_rick said:

Through Facebook marketplace I saw people advertising for sale "Chester drawers". Didn't realise how many people think that's what you call them.

Are they actually made in Chester? Are they protected geographically like pasties, brown ale and pork pies?

Not Facebook but fits right in:

Today the radio was talking about Whatsapp Gold.
There is a video that will be launched tomorrow in Whatsapp and is called Martinelli. Do not open it. Goes into your phone and nothing you do will fix it.
Spread the word if you know someone.
If you receive a message to update Whatsapp Gold * Do not open it!
They just announced that the virus is serious.
Send it to everyone.