Channel 192 becomes the Fight Network after a certain time at night. Fight Network is owned by Anthem who also own Impact Wrestling. It's a good way to use their catalogue. Channel 192's resolution and framerate is really bad though, put me off watching.

11 hours ago, danlewis said:

Have to say, Kahoneys is a fucking perfect snide replacement name for Balls Mahoney.

It is, and far better than the other example from that show - Tony Mamaluke becoming "Tony Luke" as a cheap gag - Tony Luke's being a restaurant chain that originated in Philadelphia.

11 hours ago, danlewis said:

Have to say, Kahoneys is a fucking perfect snide replacement name for Balls Mahoney.

It would be if Taz & Tenay weren't pissing themselves at it every time it was mentioned or just ignoring it and calling him balls. 

Impact have stripped Tessa Blanchard of the World Title and sacked her. 

Seems like they asked her to do the bare minimum while in Mexico to promote her upcoming match and the consensus was she wasn't even going to make the match itself. 

Absolutely barmy. 

Where do you guys think her career goes from here? What with the #speakingout movement currently still rolling I think she's pretty much fucked it. Shame as on her day she is tremendous.... she's just too much up her own arse to notice. Another "what could have been" or do you think she can turn it around? 

I really hope that she can sort out her attitude problem, she’s fantastic and still incredibly young with room to grow.

The sad thing is, if this is the beginning of the end of her career then it’s almost impossible to feel sorry for someone who’s done so much self-sabotage to herself. 

Perhaps she just isn’t happy Wrestling right now, hopefully she does what she needs to do to sort herself out.

7 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

I really hope that she can sort out her attitude problem, she’s fantastic and still incredibly young with room to grow.

The sad thing is, if this is the beginning of the end of her career then it’s almost impossible to feel sorry for someone who’s done so much self-sabotage to herself. 

Perhaps she just isn’t happy Wrestling right now, hopefully she does what she needs to do to sort herself out.

Echo yours feelings mate, she really is a special talent and I'm hoping she can sort it out, if not then get Tully on the blower quick sharp to cut a promo on her like he did Shawn Spears....... oh fuck she's gonna be the tag partner he's been searching for isn't she😂😂

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

13 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

If only your good friend Dixie was still in charge.

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

17 hours ago, The Dart said:

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, westlondonmist said:

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

Personally I thought it was outrageous Impact hired him in the first place considering the accusation going around about him just prior. Says alot about Impact when they hire people like that. Good riddance I say.