Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Channel 192 becomes the Fight Network after a certain time at night. Fight Network is owned by Anthem who also own Impact Wrestling. It's a good way to use their catalogue. Channel 192's resolution and framerate is really bad though, put me off watching.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, danlewis said:

Have to say, Kahoneys is a fucking perfect snide replacement name for Balls Mahoney.

It is, and far better than the other example from that show - Tony Mamaluke becoming "Tony Luke" as a cheap gag - Tony Luke's being a restaurant chain that originated in Philadelphia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, danlewis said:

Have to say, Kahoneys is a fucking perfect snide replacement name for Balls Mahoney.

It would be if Taz & Tenay weren't pissing themselves at it every time it was mentioned or just ignoring it and calling him balls. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Impact have stripped Tessa Blanchard of the World Title and sacked her. 

Seems like they asked her to do the bare minimum while in Mexico to promote her upcoming match and the consensus was she wasn't even going to make the match itself. 

Absolutely barmy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where do you guys think her career goes from here? What with the #speakingout movement currently still rolling I think she's pretty much fucked it. Shame as on her day she is tremendous.... she's just too much up her own arse to notice. Another "what could have been" or do you think she can turn it around? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really hope that she can sort out her attitude problem, she’s fantastic and still incredibly young with room to grow.

The sad thing is, if this is the beginning of the end of her career then it’s almost impossible to feel sorry for someone who’s done so much self-sabotage to herself. 

Perhaps she just isn’t happy Wrestling right now, hopefully she does what she needs to do to sort herself out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Love-Wilcox said:

I really hope that she can sort out her attitude problem, she’s fantastic and still incredibly young with room to grow.

The sad thing is, if this is the beginning of the end of her career then it’s almost impossible to feel sorry for someone who’s done so much self-sabotage to herself. 

Perhaps she just isn’t happy Wrestling right now, hopefully she does what she needs to do to sort herself out.

Echo yours feelings mate, she really is a special talent and I'm hoping she can sort it out, if not then get Tully on the blower quick sharp to cut a promo on her like he did Shawn Spears....... oh fuck she's gonna be the tag partner he's been searching for isn't she😂😂

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Hoptimus said:

The main event was to be a fatal five way. Three out of the five people in the match are on the list. 

The only two who aren't are Ace Austin and Eddie Edwards. 

I see this as a massive chance to put the strap on Ace. 

Have him win the title but you have Trey from The Rascals come out to cost Austin the title but by accident hit Edwards allowing Ace to pick up the belt. 

You can play it the weeks after the PPV of who knocked Trey out and small bits of the puzzle come together to finding out it was Austin all along who jumped him.

Both were meant to meet in the finals of number one contenders title tournament. Take a chance on these new generation youngsters to be your main event of the brand. 

If only your good friend Dixie was still in charge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, The Dart said:

So what have I missed with Michael Elgin?

I know there was all kinds of stuff out there about him, but I thought Impact hired him AFTER all that came out?

Why are they now firing him for it?

I'm guessing I've missed something.

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/27/2020 at 10:53 PM, westlondonmist said:

There wasn't a massive movement when that stuff happened, many will have forgotten it or not have known. My guess is now there is a movement they don't want to take the risk. 

Not sure what happens to Blanchard now, she has bad relationships with people in AEW and WWE doesn't she? 

Personally I thought it was outrageous Impact hired him in the first place considering the accusation going around about him just prior. Says alot about Impact when they hire people like that. Good riddance I say. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...