As far as wrestling promotions on YouTube go they are comfortably the no 2 promotion

Tna 739,124

Roh 119,107

NJPW 110,078

LUCHA 91,488

NXT 43,900

GFW 23,519

ICW 21,781

Evolve 12,313

Edited by wrestleuk

If you look at the videos TNA puts up each week, no more than 30,000 people watch any of them, with the exception of anything involving the Hardys with get close to 100,000 and the recent wrestlecrap promo which went viral and got 600,000 odd.

Most of those 'TNA subscribers' are probably lapsed fans from 2007 who don't even realise they're subscribed anymore.

What I will say is that TNA tends to double upload most of the videos to facebook video where they get the majority of their views imo....

Number of subscribers doesn't necessarily mean shit.

Look at UKFF's old resident dolt Hulkamania Fan. 35,000 Twitter followers! And he's still shit.

Any old threads about regarding this guy. I've heard much but he was before my time I think.

• Paid Members

A few years back, TNA had a really good online presence. They were the first promotion who got big into twitter and youtube. Borash was really on the ball with that kind of stuff. They've mostly been took down, but the early episodes of the Spin Cycle were really funny. They'd have Nash and Road Dogg on being hilarious. There was one episode where Booker T showing his ignorance and lack of giving a fuck patronised AJ Styles in a political debate saying "but you're only a 19 year old kid" to which Foley had to step in and say "he's actually 31, he's got 3 kids." Booker T was such lazy unprepared dick in TNA.

I've know a few people who've overseen a lot of meetings and negotiations with TNA, and they all say unanimously that Borash was the only one they ever sent as part of a delegation who was worth talking to. There'd be a heavy TNA presence and everyone would just end up talking to Borash as everyone else was so useless.

Edited by d-d-d-dAz

I think a lot of them are real, but he also changes his account name every month to the latest WWE PPV, as well as following around the same number of people that follow him. He also basically tweets clickbait.

That plus bought followers of course.

• Paid Members

I'm not sure, but if I were to guess I'd say they were real. In fairness, over the years he tweets at an alarming rate with a #FollowBack on most. He's relentless. He posts crap mundane stuff that young-ish WWE fans would click and has just built up followers from that. If you constantly tweet and especially at the right times, you'll appear quite high under search results and bam- the followers come.