Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

I didn't want to give that the time of day, but curiosity got the better of me. I really wish it hadn't. That was absolute dross. How this company hasn't been put out of it's misery yet is beyond me.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Who the hell is that aimed at? I don't watch TNA, I feel I can keep up to date by reading about it in this thread. That doesn't make me want to watch. That makes me want to bleach my eyes. Also what is going on with Matt's accent? It's a touch of Dusty Rhodes and it wanders round the southern United states like a moonshiner trying to avoid the police whilst sampling his own product extensively. That is a shambles on every level.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

The Room of professional wrestling.

Perfect!

 

Now I can't shake the idea that Jeff is going to suddenly mid-promo yell "YOU'RE TEARING ME APAAART!"

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised if Billy had something to do with it, he's gone total batshit recently. Full on Alex Jones dick sucker and Trump supporter.

Posted

The full version just shows how behind they are compared to the rest of the wrestling world. I bet Lucha Underground could have produced that and made it look a million bucks

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...