Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Saw this spring up on my news feed - when did Matt become a shit Raven?

 

Even in turning main event heel, he's behind his brother. Jeff's Raven-esque heel character was entertaining when he wasn't going full car-crash.

Posted

At the end of the day, all you clowns are talking about it so that clip has obviously done its job.

I'm glad Exeter released you, you soft twat.

Posted

Well now I'm at Redditch so every cloud.

I lived there for ten years and all I honestly never thought I'd read anyone say that.

 

Such a fucking dive and terrible place. This is the only good thing their football team has ever achieved

Posted

 

Well now I'm at Redditch so every cloud.

You were once at Cov. Nobody can take that away from you.

Just like aids.

Posted

 

Saw this spring up on my news feed - when did Matt become a shit Raven?

 

Even in turning main event heel, he's behind his brother. Jeff's Raven-esque heel character was entertaining when he wasn't going full car-crash.

 

 

I'm probably in the minority here but until it all imploded on live PPV that was my favourite Jeff Hardy run ever, at least where his character is concerned.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I love the part where he rolls and gets stuck under the bottom rope. Madness that they let this be shown on their main TV broadcast.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...