Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted

Ffs there is now a extended directors cut version I don't think my eyes could take it

Do people not read previous posts now days?!?

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Ffs there is now a extended directors cut version I don't think my eyes could take it

Do people not read previous posts now days?!?
  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

I totally get Matt as Toast, but does that make Jeff Ray Bloody Purchase? I'll bet sometime in the future a therapist makes an absolute fortune off Matt's son trying to forget the trauma of appearing in all these segments. That poor kid.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Posted

Haha just read it :)

Anyway why the hell after airing that shower would they release an extended version surely somebody in production watched it and thought FUCK NO

  • Paid Members
Posted

As bad as it was, it was strangely compelling.

 

Part of me is starting to want some proper "let's just let them do what they want" mental WCW stuff again.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Haha just read it :)

Anyway why the hell after airing that shower would they release an extended version surely somebody in production watched it and thought FUCK NO

Probably because it got more buzz than anything Impact has done in ages. For better or worse, everyone is talking about it. As bad as it is, its hilarious.

  • Paid Members
Posted

 

 

Haha just read it :)

Anyway why the hell after airing that shower would they release an extended version surely somebody in production watched it and thought FUCK NO

Probably because it got more buzz than anything Impact has done in ages. For better or worse, everyone is talking about it. As bad as it is, its hilarious.

Agree. But all its made me do is think thank god I stopped watching this shit. Have zero interest to give it another shot

Posted

I still think full-on WrestleCrap is the way TNA should go. There's no use getting a standing ovation from wrestleuk every week, I'd tune in if they went all out batshit. And it feels like no one's turned up at the Impact Zone in a while...

  • Paid Members
Posted

Do the Hardys not still have their OMEGA fed thing? There's a part of me that wants to see just how bad a whole show dreamt up by them could be "We need a strong start so an opening segment of Matt playing Piano is a must"

Posted

I still think full-on WrestleCrap is the way TNA should go. There's no use getting a standing ovation from wrestleuk every week, I'd tune in if they went all out batshit. And it feels like no one's turned up at the Impact Zone in a while...

TNA's always been full on wrestlecrap, bar a few stretches from 05-10. If they done it on purpose it'd be shit. It's perfect wrestlecrap the way it is. You couldn't really hone it any better.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...