Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

Edit - Ignore me, already posted.

Edited by Benno
Posted

That segment is up there as pure WrestleCrap

 

The Hair, the accent, the script but worst of all was the Editing, it was like it was pieced together by a 6 year old

 

What a mess 

Posted

I thought that was going to just be a fuckabout video the Hardys had made themselves. It's ridiculous that TNA produced that. For as shit as the WWE shooting style can be, you can see why they do it. Wrestling skits with editing and invisible cameras don't work that well. And when they're done as amateur-hour as this, they come off as the worst thing in the world.

  • Moderators
Posted

Bischoff did it well in TNA with ReAction and shit, but a company that can't afford graphics anymore doing it don't work

  • Paid Members
Posted

I thought that was going to just be a fuckabout video the Hardys had made themselves. It's ridiculous that TNA produced that. For as shit as the WWE shooting style can be, you can see why they do it. Wrestling skits with editing and invisible cameras don't work that well. And when they're done as amateur-hour as this, they come off as the worst thing in the world.

Like Ian alluded to - I'm convinced Jeff Hardy just turned up to TV with a tape of this and TNA were too scared to tell the Hardy Boys their Drama Improv is shit.

Posted

I thought you lot were being moaning gits and it couldn't be that bad. Fuck me was I wrong. That was fucking horrible. What a mess Matt Hardy is.

 

If that's Main Event quality, just get Heath Slater in and let him run the show.

Posted

I thought you lot were being moaning gits and it couldn't be that bad. Fuck me was I wrong. That was fucking horrible. What a mess Matt Hardy is.

 

To be fair, the clips I've seen of him lately (including this one), I find his performance very entertaining. I'm also buying into the gimmick a bit, because I don't know if he's having another real life breakdown.
  • Paid Members
Posted

At the end of the day, all you clowns are talking about it so that clip has obviously done its job.

Can tell you're back. If it's not slagging Spurs off its slagging other forum members off, piss off.

  • Moderators
Posted

At the end of the day, all you clowns are talking about it so that clip has obviously done its job.

If you're gonna be a prick, dont do it in threads I go in to be a prick. Last warning Bosco.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...