Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The bit where Matt pauses to talk to his gardener isn't getting enough love, in my opinion. In all of the stupidity and craziness in that film there's that one little moment of normality in the middle.

 

"Good afternoon, Mister Hardy."

 

"Hello, Tom. Lovely day, isn't it? I must say those chrysanthemums are coming up a treat."

 

"Thank you, Mister Hardy. Oh, I moved the kitchen table next to the ring, like you asked."

 

"Excellent. After I put my brother Nero through it we must have a cuppa and a proper chat. If you see Reby walking around with a fake baby send her this way, wont' you, old fellow?"

  • Paid Members
Posted

To embed, it needs to be a standalone link (no url container) and drop the 'feature' parameter. Like this:

 

Posted

If you get a chance to watch Impact on Sunday, it is actually a pretty good go home show. 

 

Highlights here (spoilers):

 


Also, the drone camera was back again this week!: 

 

Posted

I'm fairly certain this Hardy match is going to be memorable, one way or another. I just hope it's definitive as I always found they couldn't quite get the WWE ones to click. Also, not a rush job, as there never seems to be enough time left for main events in TNA.

 

The drone cam continues to be the best thing in wrestling promo production.

Posted

Oh man have TNA got an actual PPV on? Might have to tune in somehow

Posted (edited)

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=151396&page=2

 

damn that is a stacked card. with all this attention on the Hardys surely they won't have Galloway v Lashley which sounds dull as in the main event spot?

 

Grado & Shera tag team  :blink:

 

also the X Division title defended in a tag match. nice.

Edited by sj5522
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...