Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

 

TNA's renewed interest in poontang lately, which coincided with when Maria arrived I believe, finally gave them something to do with Raquel which happily involved few clothes and exploitation.

 

Of course they should have been making weekly videos with Velvet Sky like this instead of allowing her to wrestle.

Posted

If TNA have had a worse worker than her I'm struggling to think of one. For the length of time she's been in the business her in-ring skills were appallingly bad. Embarassing. Waits for torrent of shit workers to ensue.

Posted

Really good go home show for the PPV on Sunday they've done a great job at building slammiversary the only gripe I had with the show this week was with the debut of Braxton sutter the guy is just meh and we all know the only reason he has been given the job hopefully he will soon be demoted to nothing matches on xplosion

Posted

no we don't all know the only reason 'Braxton Sutter' has been given a job?

Posted (edited)

He's married to their knock out Allie or something, Maria's secretary I think but she's also a wrestler.

Edited by the_mole
Posted

I'm sure he has more upside than her from what i've seen. She's hardly the new Sasha Banks. I don't think the knockouts division in its' current incarnation is having much influence in the ratings. It seems to be heading more in the direction of which i spoke earlier, which is as good a way of hooking the 18-49 demographic as any.

  • Moderators
Posted

He's the hanger on husband to tna knockout cherry bomb aka allie

 

Yeah. Not a chance they could be in love or something. Hanger on, that's Pepper Parks.

Posted

I was at the tapings he debuted at, Borash hyped him up before he came out as a 'hot free agent' 'a seasoned vetern' etc don't think anyone had a clue as you could hear people ask each other if they knew who he was, looked in great shape though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...