• Paid Members

Seriously, there needs to be a Netflix or Prime mockumentary comedy about TNA once Dixie's old man decides to take his daughter's pony away and put it into the ground. The stuff that has happened is Parks & Rec/The Office material. That actress that played Will Ferrell's mum in step brothers can play Dixie.

They'd get slated if they hadn't have tried I suppose. Bit of a damned if they do scenario.

Not at all. There is a long discussion about wrestlers leaving New Japan and no one is bothered about TNA. They had no reason to chime in, especially if it is going to make the look like idiots

• Paid Members
Not at all. There is a long discussion about wrestlers leaving New Japan and no one is bothered about TNA. They had no reason to chime in, especially if it is going to make the look like idiots

Precisely. The hot girl has called it time with her current guy and apparently might be starting something up with someone new. The jaded ex from years ago overhears the conversation, raises his hand and goes "Oh, we used to have some good times. She even looked at me in the corridor the other day. Do you think she might come back?" Those having the conversation silently look around in different directions and wait for the deluded ex to shuffle off and go back about his business. Which is crywanking that he didn't do more to keep the hot girl in the first place.

TNA is deluded, A.J. is the hot girl. Well, he is in my book. It's a strange book.

• Paid Members

That's made me want to watch the Max Landis video where all the wrestlers are played by hot girls

Definitely the first time I lusted after Shawn Michaels.

Getting back to some positivity, I think the 3 Pop shows and the PPV have been very entertaining and the best stuff for a long time. The ratings have increased every week too. Hope it continues.

Have to agree nothing too bad at all so far the Matt hardy heel turn had to happen the shows have been solid but nothing spectacular which is a positive especially given that the revelations of the last 24hrs must have meant a lot had to be re written at the last minute due to the AJ Styles situation

Getting back to some positivity, I think the 3 Pop shows and the PPV have been very entertaining and the best stuff for a long time. The ratings have increased every week too. Hope it continues.

Have to agree nothing too bad at all so far the Matt hardy heel turn had to happen the shows have been solid but nothing spectacular which is a positive especially given that the revelations of the last 24hrs must have meant a lot had to be re written at the last minute due to the AJ Styles situation
Wait. You ACTUALLY believe them? Not sure if you're just a gimmick poster or you genuinely believe TNAs storylines and TV have been written around AJ, a wrestler they didn't have under contract?

I realise the hilarity in writing that about TNA, where it could very well be something they'd be idiotic enough to do.

Edited by Yakashi

• Paid Members

This is a company who thought doing an ECW Invasion storyline would be leverage for Paul Heyman to sign on as their head writer. Even though he was doing interviews in the media saying the first thing he'd do if he took over TNA was fire all of their staff and get rid of all the ex-WCW and ECW wrestlers.