Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

What you're all struggling to realize, is that TNA is about to turn the whole thing around and become massive again.  I mean come on, Matt Hardy is their World Champion.  Who doesn't want to see that?

 

I fully recognise that TNA has pretty much fucked up any chance of becoming a major player capable of even challenging the WWE. A decent weekly wrestling show featuring one or two big names is pretty much how low my expectations have fallen.

That said, I don't relish seeing guys like Austin Aries turn up on NXT though. Was a bit gutted about that tbh.

Edited by garynysmon
Posted

Beer Money still going? 

 

I haven't watched TNA in yonks, probably a good five or six years. But they were knocking about back then as well. I do like it when tag teams stick together for years rather than about a year, split, feud.

Well, not how you see it.  They did split, they did feud, and now they're back together.

 

 

 

 

What you're all struggling to realize, is that TNA is about to turn the whole thing around and become massive again.  I mean come on, Matt Hardy is their World Champion.  Who doesn't want to see that?

 

I fully recognise that TNA has pretty much fucked up any chance of becoming a major player capable of even challenging the WWE. A decent weekly wrestling show featuring one or two big names is pretty much how low my expectations have fallen.

That said, I don't relish seeing guys like Austin Aries turn up on NXT though. Was a bit gutted about that tbh.

 

Why?  I've followed TNA for years now, and they've had their ups and downs over the years, but NXT is a million miles better than TNA is right now.  I'm sure Austin Aries belives that too.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I don't doubt Austin Aries is delighted to have a chance in the WWE. But seeing as I watch Impact more often that I do NXT, Austin Aries was one of my favourites. Pure selfishness on my part.

Posted

I don't doubt Austin Aries is delighted to have a chance in the WWE. But seeing as I watch Impact more often that I do NXT, Austin Aries was one of my favourites. Pure selfishness on my part.

Oh ok, I mis-read what you meant then.  You should probably switch TNA for NXT then.  In fact the 2 hours of impact a week, replace that with NXT and Lucha Underground and you'll be much happier.  I have never stopped keeping up with TNA, but can't remember the last time I actually watched it

  • Paid Members
Posted

Oh ok, I mis-read what you meant then. You should probably switch TNA for NXT then. In fact the 2 hours of impact a week, replace that with NXT and Lucha Underground and you'll be much happier. I have never stopped keeping up with TNA, but can't remember the last time I actually watched it

Great bit of advice there. In fact, fuck all weekly wrestling off and only watch NXT & Lucha. Life improvement guaranteed.

Posted

 

Oh ok, I mis-read what you meant then. You should probably switch TNA for NXT then. In fact the 2 hours of impact a week, replace that with NXT and Lucha Underground and you'll be much happier. I have never stopped keeping up with TNA, but can't remember the last time I actually watched it

Great bit of advice there. In fact, fuck all weekly wrestling off and only watch NXT & Lucha. Life improvement guaranteed.

 

Agreed, a great example of less being more.

Posted (edited)

Where can someone watch Lucha, if they were so inclined?

They got plenty of matches from Season 1 on the El Rey YouTube channel which I generally go to now and then. If only they could sort out a UK deal

Edited by Jon-Carr_92
  • Paid Members
Posted

I recorded the whole Season One marathon on El Rey over the weekend, watched the first few, loved it — then I realized it was taking up 95% of my DVR, and I'll never get round to watching even half of that, so I'm going to start season 2 and just read show reports for S1.

  • Paid Members
Posted

The fuck you will Bill, go back and watch them all. Well worth it. The storylines developing with each episode should teach the 'bigger' promotions a thing or two.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...