Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Another solid week on pop anyone bothering to tune in will find very little to complain about

 

The best show of the new era so far pretty solid from start to finish

Posted

Another solid week on pop anyone bothering to tune in will find very little to complain about

 

I'm sure they won't but I don't have enough confidence in the product to invest any time in it. I've got into TNA a few times before, loved it, and they've spoiled it all a few weeks/months later. Even WWE at their worst have shows like Summerslam and Wrestlemania to shoot their muck so it at least feels as though it's building to something. WWE's like a bank, there's fuck all interest but you know you're pretty safe.

  • Paid Members
Posted (edited)

So a thing that happened this week:

 

Grado got fired in Feast or Fired. The week before the UK shows. I'm hoping this is some clever "he's not on the roster but he's still finding a way to get on the card" storyline and not just "oh balls, we didn't think about that."

Edited by JNLister
  • Paid Members
Posted

he's tweeting that he'll find a way to be in the tour, sadly. A tour that is advertising British talent as a selling point. British talent that is fired, underused, a "comedy" wrestler, has a dubious past (present?), or is only in for this tour. Oh TNA!

Posted

Another viewership increase for impact this week steadily heading in the right direction in increase this week of 18,000 viewers

 

January 5. : 255,000

January 12: 288,000

January 19: 321,000

January 26: 339,000

Posted

I'm saving that for the 500,000 viewers mark :) great to see that things are moving in the right direction and not only are they holding the interest of those tuning in but there increasing on it week in week out

 

This forum might be full of people who have decided tna is shite without bothering to tune in but so far the shows on pop have been great and are making for intriguing viewing

  • Paid Members
Posted

An increase of 18,000 viewers is about 3 nielson households. It's statistically insignificant.

Posted

Now il be the first to admit I know very little about how the American rating system works not do I understand there fixation on the rating when surely the only thing that matters is viewership numbers

 

But how exactly can 18,000 people extra watching be 3 households

Posted

Or shite, depending on what you class as intriguing viewing.

Nope deffinately not shite there's nobody watching it publically declaring it shite there are those who have chose not to watch it are claiming not to be watching it because they believe it to be shite

 

But reviews are seemingly much of the same general opinion that it's actually rather good no doubt it could be better the taping so many weeks in advance so much is spoilt doesn't help it could probably do with one or 2 big returns to the x division to get that back to what it was and boy I'd love someone to come along and take out josh Matthews so I never have to hear he's irritating voice ever again why there choosing to have Tenay sit at home whilst that clown sits on commentary il never know

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...