Reby is taking on a bit more of a role. Shes done a bit of promo work. I think she's alright - acts and looks the part as a bitch and enhances Matts act IMO.

Saying that she didnt appear on the 2nd episode taped last night so she might be off already

• Paid Members

This thread for the most part seems completely pointless the discussion is supposed to be for the current tna product yet 90% of you claim to not be watching if I would suggest anyone wanting to have a more serious discussion about tna storylines and talent do so at http://www.wrestlingforum.com/#/forumsite/20544/forums/39

I was going to sign up just to take the piss but that seems a nightmare to get around on a mobile, really shit.

• Paid Members

This thread for the most part seems completely pointless the discussion is supposed to be for the current tna product yet 90% of you claim to not be watching if I would suggest anyone wanting to have a more serious discussion about tna storylines and talent do so at http://www.wrestlingforum.com/#/forumsite/20544/forums/39

No one gives a fuck. Any post Ian's made in this topic is better than anything TNA have done in five years.

Meltzer has gone on about Ospreay for so long that I looked up a music video of him last night. He looks fun. Is there any reason why WWE never gave him an offer?

He would need to put on a lot of weight for wwe. Glad to see him sign for NJPW, must of impressed at Global Wars UK. He should be fun at BOSJ.

He's also only 3 1/2 years into his career, and only in his early 20s. He'll be in WWE before long.

I never said he wouldn't but I wouldn't of expected them to sign him now. 

Results and comments below

Thought the show was good quality with 12 matches in total.

Lockdown (all cage matches except Knockouts which was Lethal Lockdown)

Beer Money d Eric Young and Bram. Good match and good opener to get the crowd going

X Division Title:Trevor Lee d Tigre Uno. Fun little match with a couple of fun spots.

Doll House d/ Gail Kim and Velvet Sky, Gail Kim and Maria. Really enjoyed this match and the best Knockouts match in a long time. 

Odarg d/ Eli Drake. Good fun match, great reaction for Odarg.

Heavyweight title: Matt Hardy d/ EC3. Really good match and could lead to another high quality EC3/Spud feud.

Xplosion

Tag title match: Wolves d/ Will Osprey and Mandrews. Good but short match. 

Impact 1/3

Monsters Ball Abyss d/ Jimmy Havoc. Another short but fun match.

King of the Mountain Title: Eric Young d/ Damo. Another short match but still fun. 

Mike Bennett d/ Drew Galloway. Good match and the crowd enjoyed Galloway.

Kurt Angle d/ Bobby Roode. Good match but should have been given 15 minutes not the 10 it was given.

Jokers Wild

Jade and Tyrus d/ Gail Kim and Bobby Lashley. Shocked by the result, nothing spectacular but some fun wrestling and a bit of comedy.

Matt Hardy and Will Osprey d/ James Storm and Eli Drake. Not a bad match, another fun match. Came across as just a match to get 3 characters over and it worked. 

Hard to say what the attendance was, they cut off more of the arena this time but it looked fuller which gave a better atmos. I would say 5 of the matches were good and the rest solid at worst. 

Edited by westlondonmist