Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I've got a bit of a blind spot when it comes to J.R. I can't disagree with any of the comments above really, but as I admire his work so much, I generally listen to his podcast most weeks. Whereas because I only enjoyed Jericho's work in WCW really, he doesn't get a free pass and generally does my nut in.

Edited by garynysmon

• Paid Members

The best thing about JRs podcast is when he makes a joke and the guest no sells it, you can hear his heart break.

That kind of happened on the Steve Corino podcast when JR busted out his 'egg sucking dog' impression, Corino at least humoured him with a fake laugh but it was awkward.

Yeah it gets very repetitive, seems to just be out of laziness when they can't be bothered thinking of another way to discuss things.

Jericho's latest podcast, with Dean Malenko and Chavo remembering Eddie is pretty good. Chavo sounds thick as fuck though.

• Paid Members

The most annoying thing I'm finding more recently about the AE podcast is that they're offended by pretty much every angle or promo which is grating a bit

'Offended' is a strong word, it's more of a "Ug, that was creepy/awful/shite". I actually enjoy those aspects of the show. They clearly aren't wearing rose-tinted glasses and are seeing these crude aspects of the show in a modern light.

I found the new Japanese show from Strigger and Rob Reid via MLW a bit tedious. Just couldn't find a flow from the start compared to Writers Room shows on there for example. Comparing Japanese audio to say WH Park who I find fairly humourous akin to another wise crack in the form of a Greg Brady from FT

So much good content on the podcast front from a range of hosts out at the moment.

Edited by undercover elephant