Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Couple of weeks old but I recommend the Jericho podcast with Disco Inferno. Two old mates telling some great stories. Disco's Invisible Man vignette would have been classic if it had happened. Disco has turned into one of my favorite wrestling personalities over the past few months.

Just a heads up for everyone who's a regular listener - we're doing our annual Christmas show tomorrow evening, which will be a mailbag episode (any topic welcome), so if you have a question, topic of discussion, Year End Awards you'd like to give or anything of the sort, you can send it to scgradio@hotmail.com, drop it on the Facebook page or PM me on here, but wanted everyone to have a chance to get involved if you'd like to.

• Paid Members

I guested on this week's PWNRadio Catchcast to talk WWE UK, ITV World Of Sport, Progress Chapter 40 and the best of British Wrestling in 2016. I did mention the UKFF 50 so it's somewhat relevant. Appreciate any thoughts or feedback!

Soundcloud:

https://www.soundcloud.com/pwnradio/catchcast-best-of-2016

Itunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/pro-wrestling-now/id1001581529?mt=2#episodeGuid=tag%3Asoundcloud%2C2010%3Atracks%2F299000160

Edited by Benno

Well if we're all at it... the Royal Grumble's Year in Review parts 1&2 are both up, with Part 1 featuring a near perfect impression of Dean Ambrose by me (even if I say so myself). We're doing a Christmas Quiz next week too so feel free to join us for that: http://royalgrumble.weebly.com/home/entrant-no-37-were-still-reliving-2016-year-in-review-part-ii

• Paid Members

Just a heads up for everyone who's a regular listener - we're doing our annual Christmas show tomorrow evening, which will be a mailbag episode (any topic welcome), so if you have a question, topic of discussion, Year End Awards you'd like to give or anything of the sort, you can send it to scgradio@hotmail.com, drop it on the Facebook page or PM me on here, but wanted everyone to have a chance to get involved if you'd like to.

Holt's impression of Alex Shane was amazing. Superb work.

Belter of a show this week, Holty and Edwards in particular were really good.

• Paid Members

Agreed, brilliant show. Thanks for the pods all year guys, very much appreciate it.

I love Holty. He turns up every now and then, is only relevant up to about 1999, he doesn't say anything but he steals the show. He's basically Goldberg.

The Alex Shane impression was superb.

Thanks very much fellas, glad you liked it - was a blast to do, and to return the praise, I want to thank everybody on the forum for listening and contributing over 2016, it really makes the whole thing so easy and so fun.

For those who haven't heard it yet or aren't subscribed, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, and it's our 2016 Christmas Show! We take to the mailbag for your Year End Awards and general topics of discussion, talking everything from WWE's UK Title and the World of Sport return to most embarrassing moments as a fan, overlooked storylines, the diamonds of 2016, favourite pieces of merchandise, least favourite wrestlers ever, an overview of the product today and going forward and the main pitfalls, as well as plenty of fun banter about the panel's interactions in the world of wrestling. In addition, we toss out a few predictions for the year ahead and wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year wherever you are!!

https://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/download/yvjp6b/SCG_Radio_107_-_The_2016_Christmas_Show.mp3

• Awards Moderator

Really fun show this week Liam, nice light hearted chat which made for a good listen. Loved the Jannetty and Alex Shane stories, less inclined to go with the suggestion of Cesaro as the solution to WWE's woes! I like the mailbag format every so often as an alternative to the in-depth discussion of a single subject, maybe you could do them quarterly instead of annually in future?