Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I always get a sense of dread whenever the decide to go to a fan call. I like their analysis most of the time, but as soon as you throw to a fan you just know that there is a very high chance of it being some absolute dribbler who thinks that Cesaro should be World Champion

This is is Jim, from Virginia. . .

It's near enough always the same damn people calling in as well.

• Paid Members

Whenever a show takes calls you get the feeling they're patting themselves on the back for the fan engagement - when the only fans actually having a good time are the gobshites who call in. Everyone else wants Ed In San Antonio to get to fuck.

Edited by Benno

Thing is he asks some of the better questions it just takes him a while to get there, 95% of the callers are proper special bus material, the lad from Australia who always rings in is pretty decent also.

I was a long time subscriber to the Torch but a few things persuaded me to jack it in, I can't stand that cunt Travis Bryant, he seems such an angry, bitter bastard and he brings my mood down whenever he is on, also James Caldwell left the team, I quite enjoyed him so that further pushed me out the door.

As has been said above, I like Keller, his long winded analogies can get tedious but for the most part it's my go to podcast for TV/PPV reviews.

Edited by Ambulance Chaser

• Paid Members

Not sure how "real" it was, but Vince Russo has brutally buried his podcasting partner Jeff Lane on this week's podcasts. Lane wasn't present to give his side but Russo was pretty harsh if it was a bit of a work.

• Paid Members

if you want to talking about shows featuring wrestling guests i'd put them on an even setting, Jericho's are a little more fun to listen too i'd say but Austin's a great interviewer. Non-wrestling-wise i prefer Jericho based purely on the fact that he has guests on that interest me, whereas Austin tends to focus on hunters and brewers.

Personal preference but for me I can listen to Austin talk to anybody, about anything, I fucking love the random ones he does with Ted Fowler and I find myself listening to him talk about his new Broken Skull Knife and loving it. His openings are great, he's such a bumbling mess at times, his stories about getting his car clamped or going to the doctors has me in stitches.

I'd say Jericho is more professional and has his shit together whilst Austin is more random and off the cuff, like last week he thought he had a podcast recordered ahead of time and found out on the day he didn't, so rang Ted Fowler and they spoke about hunting and bloke shit for an hour.