Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Really enjoying flash Morgan websters podcasts. Generally sticks to the hour long, and has a very natural feel, and is showing great restraint in not covering absolutely everything about a guys career to leave meat on the bone to go back and do another.

• Paid Members

I'd just like to echo Liam's remarks and thank everyone for listening and contributing to SCG over the past year. It's always greatly appreciated

I'm out of the loop and have about 4 to catch up with. Going to have to break the rule of order for the Xmas show.

Anybody listen to the 6:05 suierpodcast with Brian last? He's great on the corvette pod but his podcasts are like 4 hours long

Ā 

Love the mlw networks stuff - the flagship show,writers room as Bauer and pollock are all great

Ā 

Love something to wrestle with too! I just wish Bruce wouldn't fucking dodge questions all the time

MLW radio is a gift from the heavens, it's fantastic. I think Conrad Thompson might be my MVP of 2016 in the podcast world.

Yep he's been great! I love that network, they seem to be doing really well at the moment

Anybody listen to the 6:05 suierpodcast with Brian last? He's great on the corvette pod but his podcasts are like 4 hours long

Love the Top 10, his guests like Tom Robinson, Scott Cornish, Bob Barnett, Cornette and Kurt Brown have been brilliant. Truly one of the funniest and fascinating to listen to with many old school stories told. Brian Last does an excellent job putting this mammoth show together. Only thing I cannot stand is Bixenspan, but he's not been on for several months now and hope that continues in 2017