Wrestling Pod Casts / Radio Interviews

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Paid Members

I've been dipping in and out of Raw along with the timeline catching 3/4s of the Raws and very very few Nitros and I have to say its impressive how good a job and how committed they are too making Rock.

They absolutely wouldn't do that now, actually to an extent they have had this oppurtunity for years with Cena established and they havent.

As an aside it wasnt until the Raw after Survivor Series that I've been that impressed with The Rock. I know what he becomes obviously and I've been waiting for something and getting 'made' at SS seems to be it. Really highlights to ne regardless of the quality of the performer if they don't present them correctly they will only ever get so over

Jericho sure takes the shine away from gallows and anderson when they do talking shop on his podcast. What an annoying cunt he must be to be around with a drink in him.

Just to drop this in here, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we talk about a huge weekend of shows for WWE! Discussing the ins and outs of NXT TakeOver: Toronto and the 2016 Survivor Series, we break down every match and talk all the big issues currently going on, including the shocking finish to Lesnar Vs. Goldberg, issues with champions on the show, struggling divisions, some great wrestling, and debating a litany of possible directions between now and WrestleMania. And as always, we get some of your thoughts about the happenings of one of WWE's bigger weekends of the year. Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/eca3rh/SCG_Radio_105_-_NXT_TakeOver_Survivor_Series_and_Beyond.mp3

New Generation explained what the plan going forward is over the next few episodes considering the point in the timeline they're at. The Survivor Series 1997 part will come in January so the episodes coming are:

* #77- Baywatch vs. Thunder In Paradise II

* #78- Mystery Christmas episode

* #79- Survivor Series 97 pt.1 (The Undercard)

* #80- Survivor Series 97 pt.2 (Bret v Shawn- including the TV build up, the match and the aftermath)

* #81- Survivor Series 97 pt.3 (Wrestling With Shadows)

• Paid Members

I really enjoyed the show Liam, a good mix I thought of praising the good bits of the weekend and pointing out the bad things by the five of you. I was very glad to hear the overall consensus on the main event was positive as well. Nice job fella's.

• Paid Members

Any opinions from you folks on Killing the Town with Storm and Cyrus? I thought Cyrus was really good on Jericho's podcast recently. Lance Storm on the other hand can be hard to listen to as he's so damn negative it's crazy. I'll probably give it a shot next time I'm short of something to listen to and see for myself but just wondered if anyone had tried it yet?

• Paid Members

Just to drop this in here, the latest Squared Circle Gazette Radio is now up, as we talk about a huge weekend of shows for WWE! Discussing the ins and outs of NXT TakeOver: Toronto and the 2016 Survivor Series, we break down every match and talk all the big issues currently going on, including the shocking finish to Lesnar Vs. Goldberg, issues with champions on the show, struggling divisions, some great wrestling, and debating a litany of possible directions between now and WrestleMania. And as always, we get some of your thoughts about the happenings of one of WWE's bigger weekends of the year. Check it out and let us know what you think!

http://squaredcirclegazette.podbean.com/mf/web/eca3rh/SCG_Radio_105_-_NXT_TakeOver_Survivor_Series_and_Beyond.mp3

This was a great show but I'm curious - will you be looking for our submissions for "The Death Of TNA"?

• Paid Members

Any opinions from you folks on Killing the Town with Storm and Cyrus? I thought Cyrus was really good on Jericho's podcast recently. Lance Storm on the other hand can be hard to listen to as he's so damn negative it's crazy. I'll probably give it a shot next time I'm short of something to listen to and see for myself but just wondered if anyone had tried it yet?

i've listened to a couple. I like it that it's not so much a weekly catch-up show because i tend to fall behind with those type shows and they are irrelevant by the time you get around to watching them. They touch on weekly stuff but it's primarily Cyrus and Storm telling wrestling stories which is cool with me.

The Brand continues to be my podcast of choice. I thought Russo dropping the format was a bad move but it's been really good since. I know a lot of people won't give Russo the time of day but the last week or so it's been compelling stuff, Russo seems to be  creating storylines through the actual podcast. I can't help but listen to it. What i have learned through it though is that Russo is damn near impossible to argue with, the whole Jeff Lane saga summed that up. Russo was in the wrong from the off and yet when Jeff came onto argue his case Russo turned it back on him and convinced himself that he was right all along, infuriating but good listening.

Edited by Egg Shen

This was a great show but I'm curious - will you be looking for our submissions for "The Death Of TNA"?

Thanks amigo - and when the time finally comes, absolutely I want everybody diving in on that one...

• Paid Members

Love Killing the Town. Cyrus is as blunt as fuck. Always loved his interviews. I do think we'll eventually get into a stage where we've heard the same stories over and over again, but for now he's still gold. I like their reviews of the ECW shows they were on.

Conrad and Bruce Prichard is the best podcast out there, though. Especially how great Conrad is at squeezing the truth out of him. The shows are just great.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay