Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

• RancidPunx changed the title to Post yer Plimsolls !!
1 minute ago, Onyx2 said:

Hey trendy people. Inexplicably I am on JD Sports mailing list. They sent me an email full of trainers today, the subject line reads

We've Got Your Next Cop 🔥

What does it mean?

It's from hip hop slang. To cop something is to get something. "Imma go cop a 40 son" etc.

Come on Grandad.

But seriously, it needs to die along with drop.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Finally pulled the trigger on some Gazelles. £50 on offer at Office. Very comfortable, more comfortable than Spezials but still love/rank LA's above these. However I may have to switch because original LA designs are getting harder to find. They've run the brand into the ground with some truly horrific twists and tweaks in the last few years that barely resemble anything like them. 

spacer.png

Also I mentioned about six months ago that I'd bought some Nike Vapormax TN's for £42.50 because one shoe was stained and the other was bright white. They sat in the box up until this week where multiple washes with assorted cleaning products, some trainer paints and then two roll throughs with black dyes and this is the end result. 

spacer.png

I call them cosmic peach and its a lesson learnt. I'm going to use them for gardening. 

• 1 month later...