Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

• Paid Members

New running shoes! Still Gel Kayano 25s, the 26s don't have good reviews out. I'll see what the 27s are like around Christmas.

20200706_115154.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

If anyone has any Adidas that are tired looking or need a good clean, let me know. One of my best mates has a side business doing this(and customising them too), with or without re-dyes and new decals, etc, and I'd be happy to point you to his Facebook page to contact him. He's really good and has a good following now. He's also doing personalised Adidas face masks at the minute too.

*Mods, if this isn't allowed, feel free to give me a bollocking and delete the post. I don't get commission or anything for recommending his, and just thought it might be of intest to someone...

• 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Why do the have a weird tag on them, I haven't see one of those since I stopped working in the pub,  and why do the shoelaces, say shoelaces? Genuinely confused by them

Its the brand "off white" they're style of sneakers is more like the blueprints design before they get made.

Can't remember the reason for the tag though but very popular brand.

My collection of sneakers is up to about 100 pairs, bought 10 since lockdown started 

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

And in Aztecs colours too!  Nice touch.  Send my love to Chaz and Pedro.

Pedro moved to Swansea, Chaz is down in Dorset. I'd probably have bumped into them if the season was on (in fact, it'd be done about nowish)

• Paid Members
7 minutes ago, seph said:

Pedro moved to Swansea, Chaz is down in Dorset. I'd probably have bumped into them if the season was on (in fact, it'd be done about nowish)

Ha, it’s the same reason nearly everything I own to this day is Royal blue and black!  Ah, god love em, blimey it’s been a while.

• Paid Members
2 minutes ago, John Matrix said:

Ha, it’s the same reason nearly everything I own to this day is Royal blue and black!  Ah, god love em, blimey it’s been a while.

As luck would have it we've rebranded our outfit back to the classic 90s grey & dark blue, so I ended up with the perfect middle😆