Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

@Devon Malcolm How much have those set you back?

I like them but JD are selling Adidas München in near enough the same colour for £40-45. I know that the Napoli's are more sought after and will hold better value.

I've bought these over the last few weeks:

spacer.png

Very comfortable but they won't last long as the sole is thinner my hairline.

spacer.png

Absolute filth.

spacer.png

I’ve been rocking these bad boys now that they’ve finally dropped…………..in price. And by dropped in price I mean they’re not £300 on Stockx. I’ve also taken to wearing cut off’s and throwing packets of nuts at people.

1 hour ago, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

I’ve been rocking these bad boys now that they’ve finally dropped…………..in price. And by dropped in price I mean they’re not £300 on Stockx. I’ve also taken to wearing cut off’s and throwing packets of nuts at people.

Snap they are the exact same ones same colours also that I been wearing for the last few months, I love them and find them very comfy to be in, definatley makes being on my feet in work a lot so much easier.

• Paid Members

spacer.png

I’ve picked up these plain as fuckers for everyday use in the Nike sale for about £37.

I then got these monstrosity’s knocked down to £85 from £189. I keep telling myself I’ll just send them back when they get here but I know I won’t.

spacer.png

Having a truck load of new trainers turning up at the house is the only upside to having a patch of bad mental health.

21 minutes ago, Mr_Danger said:

spacer.png

I’ve picked up these plain as fuckers for everyday use in the Nike sale for about £37.

I then got these monstrosity’s knocked down to £85 from £189. I keep telling myself I’ll just send them back when they get here but I know I won’t.

spacer.png

Having a truck load of new trainers turning up at the house is the only upside to having a patch of bad mental health.

First and foremost, I hope you're over the bad patch and doing better.

Are the top pictured Nike's Daybreak's? They look similar to them which are very comfortable but the soles wear down fast.

I was so tempted to pick up the very same Evo's in the Size sale because I love pissing off my son with trainer styles I know he doesn't like.

I bought these nearly three years ago to wind him up with:

spacer.png

He utterly despises them. I also bought some gold and silver Airmax 97's on the spot because he thought they were horrific.

1 hour ago, Rule One said:

First and foremost, I hope you're over the bad patch and doing better.

Are the top pictured Nike's Daybreak's? They look similar to them which are very comfortable but the soles wear down fast.

I was so tempted to pick up the very same Evo's in the Size sale because I love pissing off my son with trainer styles I know he doesn't like.

I bought these nearly three years ago to wind him up with:

spacer.png

He utterly despises them. I also bought some gold and silver Airmax 97's on the spot because he thought they were horrific.

Nothing a pair of Blazer ‘77’s won’t fix I’m sure!

The top are Challener OG’s. As fond as I am of the odd pair of gawdy trainers I’m equally fond of the basic PE lost and found box variety. Funnily enough the Vapourmax purchase was partly based on my lady getting the ladies variety and me knowing us having his and hers trainers would embarrass her.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
On 8/14/2021 at 8:43 AM, SuperBacon said:

Lovely trainerinos from Adiddly-didas.spacer.png

$120. Woof. 

I was just about to link to a article about them. 

https://screenrant.com/simpsons-ned-flanders-shoes-adidas-image/amp/

• 1 month later...

spacer.png

You can’t blame anyone for not wanting to spend £100-£300 on a pair of trainers but since when did charity shops start stocking knock off’s? This one by me has tons of these and Armani ones. Guaranteed my Nan would have been rocking up to our house with three pairs of these for me and my brothers just like the time she convinced me that “Ladies” is how you spell “Laddy’s” when I had no trainers for sports day in primary school but she randomly had a spare pair of so called lads trainers.