Post yer Plimsolls !!

RancidPunx

• Paid Members
Just now, Shy Dad said:

I've got half a wardrobe that would work perfectly with them and I may have to look at acquiring.Ā 

Unless I am wrong, and @Devon MalcolmĀ is more of an expert, I think these were from the Adicolor range in the mid 00's as I got the Tron shoes and Jacket at that time, so you'll have to find some deadstock or ebay auctionsĀ 

• Paid Members
3 hours ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Unless I am wrong, and @Devon MalcolmĀ is more of an expert, I think these were from the Adicolor range in the mid 00's as I got the Tron shoes and Jacket at that time, so you'll have to find some deadstock or ebay auctionsĀ 

Star, cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
19 minutes ago, Rule One said:

Ā£40 from Scott's, couldn't say no to that.Ā 

@Devon MalcolmĀ FootAsylum have got a good few pairs of Gazelles reduced/on sale at the moment.Ā 

Cheers for the heads up!

Lovely, those. Some great Sambas around at the moment. Grabbed a pair of these last week.

42971.jpg

3 hours ago, Rule One said:

3421619020-01-01.jpg?scale.option=fill&s

Ā£40 from Scott's, couldn't say no to that.Ā 

@Devon MalcolmĀ FootAsylum have got a good few pairs of Gazelles reduced/on sale at the moment.Ā 

Thatā€™s what my edited post above was! Had to go half a size too small though and I can feel it too.

Got these as well, second time round after I burnt out the last pair using them for work.

BFF4-BD0-E-E63-C-4-D19-9-F0-C-FB491-EBB9