The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Is Undertaker getting ready to return before WrestleMania next year?

11224763_10153366474691208_6763666532689

I believe next Wrestlemania is Undertaker's final match and it won't just be him showing up 3 weeks before, I reckon he will be back after SummerSlam and will have a proper run towards Wrestlemania. Even having couple matches before Mania. Probably at Survivor Series and The Royal Rumble. It's going to be a proper send off like they did with Flair

Are you just guessing all this?

• Paid Members

I believe next Wrestlemania is Undertaker's final match and it won't just be him showing up 3 weeks before, I reckon he will be back after SummerSlam and will have a proper run towards Wrestlemania. Even having couple matches before Mania. Probably at Survivor Series and The Royal Rumble. It's going to be a proper send off like they did with Flair

Are you just guessing all this?

Yes. As everyone seems to do with Taker every year!

Everyone figured he was near death before the last Mania, then JBL spent the whole match saying how great he looked and was back for good etc. That wouldn't have been approved if he was at the end of the road.

Mania 40 maybe a stretch, but I'd bet he's still wrestling at Mania 35.

11224763_10153366474691208_6763666532689

The bastard is doing curls in the squat rack!!!

On an Olympic bar too! Callaway would not get away with that shit at Fenland council New Vision gym! But to be fair, I wouldn't mind someone hogging a squat rack if my gym had 4 of the fuckers.

Edited by Slapnuts

F12032E1-9992-4C2B-ACC1-95E5097AB04C_zps

Steph & Ronda Rousy at EPSN's ESPY awards posted on Steph's twitter. Needless to say, the comments about the death of Kayfabe make for hilarious reading

I don't know, looks to me like Ronda has her in the same armbar she did at Mania. And on the red carpet no less! That's fucking dedication. Edited by Liam O'Rourke