The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

Actually Vamp, as our resident Lucha man, what is the biggest match they've not done south of the border yet?

I wouldn't have a clue actually, can't say I've been watching long enough to know. Something like Wagner Jr vs. Santo for the mask would be massive I guess, I only bring that up because Wagner Jr apparently wants to lose his mask. Although El Hijo del Santo's matches would be a big deal in CMLL, not so much away from there, and I'm under the impression from something I've read that it's unlikely for him to ever go back. Thecubsfan on the luchablog would know.

• Paid Members

They should have carried on building the Lightweight division around him. They only had to wait out a few months for him to recover and he'd have been smashing up Taka and that lot no problem. A renewed fued between him and Brian Christopher would have been money.

• Paid Members
When Ivan came back during that run to be with his son and started singing I could hear tickets selling like hotcakes.

Leave it out Butch, Ivan singing was the highlight of the Hall Of Fame in 1995 and not at all cringeworthy. He should have landed a ten year deal off the back of that, or at least showed up on TV with the approximate frequency of Mae Young or post-retirement Ron Simmons.

When Ivan came back during that run to be with his son and started singing I could hear tickets selling like hotcakes.

Leave it out Butch, Ivan singing was the highlight of the Hall Of Fame in 1995 and not at all cringeworthy. He should have landed a ten year deal off the back of that, or at least showed up on TV with the approximate frequency of Mae Young or post-retirement Ron Simmons.

You mean the highlight *after* Bill Murrays tag challenge to George Steele on an elephant called Thai. A shame weve only seen edited clips

• Paid Members
You mean the highlight *after* Bill Murrays tag challenge to George Steele on an elephant called Thai. A shame weve only seen edited clips

Wonderfully incongruous, that elephant. I don't think that was topped for a Hall ceremony until the appearance of Hawk's Hasbro. There are a few dozen real talents that WISH they could get a pop as loud as that figure did.

Lovers of this thread should check out Droptoehold.com, which is where that Shawn Michaels pic that Ian posted is from. It's full of random, weird and quirky wrestling photos.

It's run by dickheads too, well one of them is a total cock at least. The site does have some good photos though.