Vamp Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Actually Vamp, as our resident Lucha man, what is the biggest match they've not done south of the border yet? I wouldn't have a clue actually, can't say I've been watching long enough to know. Something like Wagner Jr vs. Santo for the mask would be massive I guess, I only bring that up because Wagner Jr apparently wants to lose his mask. Although El Hijo del Santo's matches would be a big deal in CMLL, not so much away from there, and I'm under the impression from something I've read that it's unlikely for him to ever go back. Thecubsfan on the luchablog would know.
ravishing1 Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 http://percypringle.com/Gallery-Pictures/Room-6/Pic-053.html There are some great pictures at PercyPringle.com
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2012 Scott Putski. Indeed.
Paid Members gmoney Posted December 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2012 They should have carried on building the Lightweight division around him. They only had to wait out a few months for him to recover and he'd have been smashing up Taka and that lot no problem. A renewed fued between him and Brian Christopher would have been money.
Moderators PowerButchi Posted December 8, 2012 Moderators Posted December 8, 2012 When Ivan came back during that run to be with his son and started singing I could hear tickets selling like hotcakes.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2012 He was never a cruiserweight. Must have been about 30lbs over the limit and he had zip charisma. I don't know what that Putski picture is about. Are the Village People looking for a new member?
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2012 When Ivan came back during that run to be with his son and started singing I could hear tickets selling like hotcakes. Leave it out Butch, Ivan singing was the highlight of the Hall Of Fame in 1995 and not at all cringeworthy. He should have landed a ten year deal off the back of that, or at least showed up on TV with the approximate frequency of Mae Young or post-retirement Ron Simmons.
EdgarTheSlouch Posted December 8, 2012 Author Posted December 8, 2012 When Ivan came back during that run to be with his son and started singing I could hear tickets selling like hotcakes. Leave it out Butch, Ivan singing was the highlight of the Hall Of Fame in 1995 and not at all cringeworthy. He should have landed a ten year deal off the back of that, or at least showed up on TV with the approximate frequency of Mae Young or post-retirement Ron Simmons. You mean the highlight *after* Bill Murrays tag challenge to George Steele on an elephant called Thai. A shame weve only seen edited clips
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 8, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 8, 2012 You mean the highlight *after* Bill Murrays tag challenge to George Steele on an elephant called Thai. A shame weve only seen edited clips Wonderfully incongruous, that elephant. I don't think that was topped for a Hall ceremony until the appearance of Hawk's Hasbro. There are a few dozen real talents that WISH they could get a pop as loud as that figure did.
Paid Members Accident Prone Posted December 9, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 9, 2012 Scott Putski wins the Scott Putski award.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 10, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 10, 2012 Shawn backstage at a WCW event.
King Pitcos Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 It's weird how that was about fifty years before Razor Ramon, yet he looks fifty years older than when he was Razor. It makes me think I should shave sometime.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 10, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 10, 2012 Lovers of this thread should check out Droptoehold.com, which is where that Shawn Michaels pic that Ian posted is from. It's full of random, weird and quirky wrestling photos.
Merzbow Posted December 10, 2012 Posted December 10, 2012 Lovers of this thread should check out Droptoehold.com, which is where that Shawn Michaels pic that Ian posted is from. It's full of random, weird and quirky wrestling photos. It's run by dickheads too, well one of them is a total cock at least. The site does have some good photos though.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.