Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted December 29, 2012 Moderators Posted December 29, 2012 I'm dying to know more about the gentleman on the far left. He must be a SUPERFAN.
cobystag Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 I've sat next to him at a show in Sept 08. Rat-a-mania. He was trying to tell us he used to be a wrestler whilst going OTT it's still real to me against the heels. Our friend who works with the disabled thought he was a little bit more than special....
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 I'm dying to know more about the gentleman on the far left. He must be a SUPERFAN. I cant believe it myself but I typed "Hulk Hogan fan convention. T-shirt with his own face" into google and up popped a forum with a link to this: http://www.facebook.com/chris.gorish/photos_stream Rat Boy is his gimmick.
Paid Members niff Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 He looks like he's at deaths door.
Paid Members mim731 Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 Who is the guy on the left?
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 I wish I'd have got this message done when I met him.
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted December 29, 2012 Moderators Posted December 29, 2012 I'm dying to know more about the gentleman on the far left. He must be a SUPERFAN. I cant believe it myself but I typed "Hulk Hogan fan convention. T-shirt with his own face" into google and up popped a forum with a link to this: http://www.facebook.com/chris.gorish/photos_stream Rat Boy is his gimmick. Oh wow. One for the "fans who stink" list there. A list which would stretch around the Earth a million times if you printed it out, but still. From his Facebook: Chris Ratelf Gorish 25 December HAVE A NICE HORNY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY
Paid Members Quentin Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 That Rat Boy chap reminds me of a guy calling himself Malkamania who was running around Wrestlereunion this year. I'll never forget the sight of him running up to a frail, terrified looking Lex Luger and screaming in his face some kind of promo. He also is available for googling - and apparently is on Facebook. Here's my boy Malk with one of his heroes... Here he is with Batman. And here he is scaring the shit out of Nash. This story seems to imply he's a made man from some kind of law suit. He ran up to me and my mates at one point where we had this conversation. "YOU GUYS GOING TO VEGAS IN OCTOBER??" "I don't think so mate, no." "YOU GOTTA GO! STONE COLD IS GONNA BE THERE!!" Then he ran off to shout at Dennis Rodman. Him, along with all the fat Mexicans with title belts over their shoulders made me never want to go to one of those again.
BurningBeard Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 Is that the arsehole that was on the Eddie Kingston AOW? Cringeworthy doesn't even cover it.
Loki Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 Is Neidhart massively on the crack then? That makes me sad.
LEGIT Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 Rosey is fat as fuck now, fatter than ever. Could be Yokozuna in that pic. Nearly as big as Samoa Joe haha.
Paid Members Quentin Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 Did he not also go on some kind of celebrity fat club show a few years back? Samoan genetics can be rough!
LEGIT Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 Did he not also go on some kind of celebrity fat club show a few years back? Samoan genetics can be rough! True. He's always been fat, but fuck, he looks rough. The type of guy Dog the Bountyhunter would lift.
The Dart Posted December 29, 2012 Posted December 29, 2012 You can really see the family resemblance with Roman Reigns in that photo.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.