Paid Members SpiritOfTheForest Posted December 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2012 Another of the Cena-Bryan christmas photos only with both couples together.
Paid Members neil's bitch Posted December 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2012 Cena's one really does have a cracking chest on her now. I bet Bryan is trying to have a word about that.
NEWM Posted December 27, 2012 Posted December 27, 2012 That Cena/Bryan Christmas Cardigan picture is great. What a fantastic story.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 27, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 27, 2012 This cardigan picture is also a favourite.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted December 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2012 Can't find it, but I'm sure I saw a picture of D'Lo Brown in a WCW shirt just after Russo left WWF. Am I imagining this, or did this happen?
Killjoy_Gee Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Another of the Cena-Bryan christmas photos only with both couples together. I love the Cena is still wearing his Jean Shorts. Dude really lives the gimmick
robbo9292 Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Actually never seen this before, this is actually awesome Astro Boy
Paid Members LaGoosh Posted December 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2012 Cena's one really does have a cracking chest on her now. I bet Bryan is trying to have a word about that. Bryan's one has a nicer face though.
Paid Members Maverick Posted December 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2012 Hope nobody shows that picture of Cena and Bryan to Ole Anderson.
King Pitcos Posted December 28, 2012 Posted December 28, 2012 Neidhart's wearing tracksuit bottoms with the WWE computer game logo on. Why are those even made?
Paid Members PunkStep Posted December 28, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 28, 2012 Looks like an iron-on transfer to me. Oh, Neidhart.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted December 29, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 29, 2012 Neidhart's wearing tracksuit bottoms with the WWE computer game logo on. Why are those even made? My thought was its a pair of trackies for promotions people or warehouse lads. Like when they go to openings of the game the people unvealing the game would be kitted out in WWE 12 logos and stuff. So I'm thinking he's been given some free shit to wear by someone. Or they sent him it. Anvil seems to alternate the tracksuits bottoms. The tap out shit stays. He's worn it for years. Every penny goes on crack or legal bills. DDP would have a job with this fucker.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.