Joey Joe Joe Jr Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 Nah I think it's a case of less is more. A guy just walking around with guns in his hand seems dangerous, but then giving them up to a mere referee takes that all away as he's adhering to rules.
bigfoote Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 Nah I think it's a case of less is more. A guy just walking around with guns in his hand seems dangerous, but then giving them up to a mere referee takes that all away as he's adhering to rules. By that logic...Brutus coming down with shears and then putting them down is the same thing???
Paid Members PunkStep Posted January 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2013 Low-Ki looks like Nak-Nak in that suit.
Paid Members IANdrewDiceClay Posted January 4, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 4, 2013 Nah I think it's a case of less is more. A guy just walking around with guns in his hand seems dangerous, but then giving them up to a mere referee takes that all away as he's adhering to rules. Its about image. Nobody in their right mind believes he intends to use those guns and that isn't implied at all. Your logic is baffling.
Vamp Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 Its about image. Nobody in their right mind believes he intends to use those guns and that isn't implied at all. Your logic is baffling. I dunno, he's always struck me as a bit of a dangerous worker...
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2013 I know there's some sexy gifs up there, but still.... .... what a boss.
Paid Members Gordon_The_Gopher Posted January 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2013 Abyss and Kane - what a rare and wonderful sight!!
CTXRussomark Posted January 5, 2013 Posted January 5, 2013 It warms my heart to know Glen Jacobs can walk around looking like a normal (giant) human being again after years of walking around looking like he did when Kane was unmasked.
Paid Members Kaz Hayashi Posted January 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2013 Doesn't it look a bit silly coming to the ring with guns, looking tough, but then having to give them up to the ref and wrestle? Only because its the first time for me seeing a wrestler come to the ring with guns. In reality, it's no different to LODs spikes, Warlords staff or beefcakes sheers. Also, in 80's & 90s WWF, you also had commentators going ballistic at the fact at a wrestler was carrying a weapon. I've got no idea if the Japanese commentators have addressed it. Edit: just realised this has been pointed out several times.
Joey Joe Joe Jr Posted January 5, 2013 Posted January 5, 2013 It warms my heart to know Glen Jacobs can walk around looking like a normal (giant) human being again after years of walking around looking like he did when Kane was unmasked. I really hope he writes a book at some point.
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2013 I really hope he writes a book at some point. In kayfabe. "It's fair to say I don't remember much before the fire..."
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 5, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 5, 2013 I really hope he writes a book at some point. In kayfabe. "It's fair to say I don't remember much before the fire..." Pretty sure there's already been a kayfabe Kane book... EDIT: Yes, thought so. Kane: Journey Into Darkness - An Unauthorised History
Sexy Dad Posted January 5, 2013 Posted January 5, 2013 Kane should have grown his hair like that when he was unmasked, unkempt long frizzy mousy brown/grey hair would have been terrifying. I agree, I'd love to see a book from Kane, there have been long periods of his career where I fast forwarded whatever he was involved in but 2012 really proved that with the right opponents or tag partner and how he chooses to play the character he can be incredibly entertaining. Here is an interview with Kane and Daniel Bryan from a radio interview which I found really entertaining. One of the highlights being Bryan saying that the boys backstage call his partner "close minded Kane", especially when it comes to Kane disagreeing with Bryan making clothes from his beard. Here's the link.
Paid Members niff Posted January 5, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 5, 2013 The link isn't working for me?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.