Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Poor Billy Gunn in his shirt and tie.

 

On a side note have I missed the episode of NXT on Sky Sports that Big Kev appeared on a few weeks back? I'm not sure how far behind the episodes are.

 

It airs next week. There were 2 recap shows over the Christmas period so it hasn't aired yet.

Posted

305596_305852276182427_1447877180_n.jpg

Arine and Kerry, owners of two of the finest physiques of their day

 

199776_316162205151434_1930500172_n.jpg

'Taker chilling with Dory Funk Jr.

 

179334_308032265964428_1835250081_n.jpg

A young Scotty shows off his uniquely styled title belt

 

9497_320751658025822_1096637984_n.jpg

Yankem in a particularly garish 90's get up

  • Paid Members
Posted

Guy posted this on the WrestlingClassics.com board. A WWF microphone was spotted when WCW announced that NWA tag-team title tournament in 1992.

 

nve4bp.jpg

Posted
Guy posted this on the WrestlingClassics.com board. A WWF microphone was spotted when WCW announced that NWA tag-team title tournament in 1992.

 

nve4bp.jpg

Anymore to this story?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Doesn't appear to be. Why would the WWF send somebody there? Obviously WCW being a bit fly as usual and getting a knocked-off microphone from somewhere (probably Shiavone).

Posted

I'm genuinely struggling to understand why there was even more than one microphone there. I'm a reasonably old man but even I don't remember wrestling ever being so big that genuine news teams would turn up to press conferences.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...