Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
He led all the men at Teddy Long's wedding (except Patterson and Brisco - who Patterson had to hold back) off on the ho train.

 

here

 

I don't know why this has surprised me so much, but considering that's only just over 5 years ago, you can pretty much count the number of talents from that SmackDown/ECW contingent in attendance still with the company on one hand.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted
Steroid trail? Don't follow...

Not sure if you're being needlessly pedantic or what, but it's a little typo on Ian's part. Steroid trial.

 

I genuinely wasn't and genuinely still don't follow it even if it is 'trial' instead of 'trail.' Curious is all.

  • Paid Members
Posted
Steroid trail? Don't follow...

Not sure if you're being needlessly pedantic or what, but it's a little typo on Ian's part. Steroid trial.

 

I genuinely wasn't and genuinely still don't follow it even if it is 'trial' instead of 'trail.' Curious is all.

Oh right. To cut a long story short, here's the most boiled down summary I could find online:

 

The WWE steroid trial of 1994 was as close to the fall of WWE's Roman empire as the company came before WCW's brief boom period in the mid-'90s. Vince McMahon stood trial as he faced serious allegations of knowingly distributing steroids to performers. The trial resulted in an ultimate falling out of McMahon and Hogan, and while McMahon avoided serious jail time, the WWF continued to feel the effects of the high-profile trial financially for much of the mid- to late-'90s.
Posted
Steroid trail? Don't follow...

Not sure if you're being needlessly pedantic or what, but it's a little typo on Ian's part. Steroid trial.

 

I genuinely wasn't and genuinely still don't follow it even if it is 'trial' instead of 'trail.' Curious is all.

Oh right. To cut a long story short, here's the most boiled down summary I could find online:

 

The WWE steroid trial of 1994 was as close to the fall of WWE's Roman empire as the company came before WCW's brief boom period in the mid-'90s. Vince McMahon stood trial as he faced serious allegations of knowingly distributing steroids to performers. The trial resulted in an ultimate falling out of McMahon and Hogan, and while McMahon avoided serious jail time, the WWF continued to feel the effects of the high-profile trial financially for much of the mid- to late-'90s.

 

Ah I see. Thanks for that - makes a bit more sense now.

Posted
Psicosis needs to put his mask back on the ugly fucker.

I'm fairly sure he has been wearing it again in AAA. Didn't know Juvi had his back on though.

 

Yeah he has, or aty least he's been attempting too, he's had some problems with it. They did an angle where his technico rival burnt his face off in return for having a staple in his forehead. Admittedly I've never had someone staplegun me but that revenge seems a tad too far to me. Psicosis' attire is really tacky looking though, the Psicosis who's in CMLL (now) has a way, way, way better mask.

 

I saw a Juvi vs. Psicosis match either last year or the year before from some Mexican indy where they just lamped each other with weapons.

  • Paid Members
Posted

Psicosis has gotta' be one of the ugliest fucking guys ever. He just looks like the shadiest rapist. And Super Crazy's forehead looks disgusting now, he must have done a ton of blade jobs in Mexico.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...