Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Paid Members
Posted
The new owners plan to do it up and build a new roof at some point, so for the moment they've just abandoned it and let nature take its course.

 

xlarge.png

The roof literally came off at WrestleMania III, though. That's why it was so damaged.

 

Catch yourself on. It's the damage from where Hogan press-slammed the 1-ton Andre into space.

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

Within the last year or so, Vintage Collection aired the Randy Savage "coronation" segment, at which The Genius acted as Master of Ceremonies. Seeing the two of them standing together, both with full beards at the time, I have no idea how even as a kid I didn't even have the slightest inkling they might be related.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I had to chuckle at the caption, it's the kind of thing i'd expect to see on a Youtube comment.

 

I still have the PWI 500 issue from 1995 where they slate the WWF for dressing Dustin up as Goldust and hiding his parentage and state that Old Dust is absolutely distraught over it. I'm sure he didn't give two figs.

 

You Bandwagon Bummer.

 

Knock that off. There's an application process.

Posted
Ian - great line

 

Carbomb - not so much

 

You Bandwagon Bummer.

 

Not at all, just calling it as I see it.

Posted

Saw someone put up a couple of photos of Anvil recently, here's him a few days ago at a Hart Wrestling show.

 

p1220516.jpg

 

p1220545.jpg

 

He's always been fat, but fuck, he looks worse than ever. Could do with renting a room in DDP's pad by the looks of things.

 

Was one of my favourites, Anvil, liked him but never sure why. Guess he was just charasmatic.

  • Paid Members
Posted

I knew he wouldn't let me down. Wearing the old trusty Tap Out shirt he always wears. I'm adding that to the collection.

 

Oh and don't expect a cry for help from Jim Neidhart. Hall and Roberts are the self pity type. Anvil looks like he couldn't give a shit. Just keep hitting that pipe, brother.

  • Awards Moderator
Posted
577130_223685221067438_100002778845978_265013_836273918_n.jpg

 

I had to chuckle at the caption, it's the kind of thing i'd expect to see on a Youtube comment.

 

Is Lanny wearing a suit of armour there? What's the story/gimmick behind that?

  • Paid Members
Posted

Strangely, I find it a bit sad to see the Silverdome in such bad shape. Granted it was before my time really, and i'm never likely to go there, but I think WM3 will always be looked back on as a golden time period. The peak in many ways.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I knew he wouldn't let me down. Wearing the old trusty Tap Out shirt he always wears. I'm adding that to the collection.

 

Oh and don't expect a cry for help from Jim Neidhart. Hall and Roberts are the self pity type. Anvil looks like he couldn't give a shit. Just keep hitting that pipe, brother.

 

The Anvil isn't young by any means, but i'd be more worried about how bloated he looks. Who has him in the deathpool?!

  • Moderators
Posted
577130_223685221067438_100002778845978_265013_836273918_n.jpg

 

I had to chuckle at the caption, it's the kind of thing i'd expect to see on a Youtube comment.

 

Is Lanny wearing a suit of armour there? What's the story/gimmick behind that?

I don't know, but if his catchphrase wasn't something about "getting medievel on your ass" they missed a trick.

 

edit - the jousting thingy is called a lance, right?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...