Dirty Eddie Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I'm genuinely struggling to understand why there was even more than one microphone there. I'm a reasonably old man but even I don't remember wrestling ever being so big that genuine news teams would turn up to press conferences. I'm sure it's simply to give the look of it being a big important thing. Skeevone looks like he's buying it, Ross looks like he knows it's all a load of shite. Actually, maybe Ross sneakily put that WWF one in there as a little "fuck you, I'm off soon" message.
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 16, 2013 Posted January 16, 2013 I'm genuinely struggling to understand why there was even more than one microphone there. I'm a reasonably old man but even I don't remember wrestling ever being so big that genuine news teams would turn up to press conferences. WCW put them there to make themselves look a big deal. It's a fake press conference!
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 16, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 16, 2013 WCW put them there to make themselves look a big deal. It's a fake press conference! Given the context of the picture I think it's likely to make the NWA seem like the massive all-encompassing overlords of the whole of rasslin' in the States as they were still desperately trying to be potrayed as, in turn letting WcW turn around and go "look, they let us host their tag title tournament! We MUST be the tits!"
Paid Members air_raid Posted January 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2013 Stolen shamelessly from the Eve leaving thread, but I reckon it fits here and some might not have seen it. Kaitlyn dressed as the Warrior :
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted January 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2013 Fuck, I never knew the old fella from Modern Family was a BJJ Black Belt. What a bad ass.
METAL ON METAL Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Never question what Polk High's all-time great is capable of!
BiffingtonClyro Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 I would give anything to have Kaitlyn's bulbous thighs wrapped around my face. It would be like one of those pervy adverts you got at the back of PWI.
Big Bully Busick Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Stolen shamelessly from the Eve leaving thread, but I reckon it fits here and some might not have seen it. Kaitlyn dressed as the Warrior : Just the sight of this makes my cock twitch Not ideal when im at work but hey fuck it
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2013 Fuck, I never knew the old fella from Modern Family was a BJJ Black Belt. What a bad ass. Yeah, he supposedly trained up during his stint in "Married with Children". Supposed to be "hard as fook".
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted January 17, 2013 Paid Members Posted January 17, 2013 Never question what Polk High's all-time great is capable of! Four touchdowns in one game!
Awards Moderator HarmonicGenerator Posted January 17, 2013 Awards Moderator Posted January 17, 2013 Stolen shamelessly from the Eve leaving thread, but I reckon it fits here and some might not have seen it. Kaitlyn dressed as the Warrior : I know how annoying it is when people quote pictures again and again, but I believe in this instance it is acceptable. Kaitlyn is wonderful
Big Jock Knew Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 I take it Kaitlyn's jugs are fake? Even so, I echo what Biffington says. She can sit on my face all day.
AshC Posted January 17, 2013 Posted January 17, 2013 Guy posted this on the WrestlingClassics.com board. A WWF microphone was spotted when WCW announced that NWA tag-team title tournament in 1992. Anymore to this story? Tony took it for giggles. JR returned it, rewarded with a toga.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.