Jump to content

The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread


EdgarTheSlouch

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

What the fuck is that last pic about? Looks like Mordecai filling in for Santa. When did Goldberg play a mental Father Christmas?

Posted

 

The film is so much better than Wrestlecrap make it seem! I found it cheap on amazon a couple years back and has become essential Christmas viewing for me.

 

It's one of those films that is so bad, it's good. Plus, who doesn't love a Jewish wrestler playing an evil Santa? And it has Zeus! And Claire off lost! What else do you need?

Posted

I remember seeing Santa's Slay on the Horror Channel a couple of years ago at Christmas and I absolutely loved it, if it's on this year I'd definetly recommend it. Also it has that guy from The Middle in the opening scene. Here's the opening scene for anyone who's interested:

 

Also on the note of festive horror I see Silent Night, Deadly Night is on the Horror Channel tomorrow night at 10:55pm, I'd also recommend that, there's no wrestling related stuff to that film though, I'm not aware of any anyway.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...