Paid Members ShortOrderCook Posted December 2, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 2, 2012 I'll do it soon. I think these sort of things generally need more time than they're given otherwise posters end up not posting theirs through lack of time. So I'll get it set up before Crimbly so people have time to do it then and it should hopefully flow nicely into Jan. I prefer to get hyped up for the Rumble along with Xmas and New Year personally and everyone, WWE included are looking ahead and only waiting for Rumble time anyway.
Killjoy_Gee Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations This doesn't make any sense.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 Most total eliminations in all their appearances, I think he means. But I don't remember them ever making a particularly big deal of Michaels having that record.
Paid Members Devon Malcolm Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 It still doesn't make sense. Not just for the reason you highlighted, but why does he have to eliminate someone if he's in the Rumble? And was this ever even true in the first place?
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations The worst thing for me was that it was shit.
Paid Members Up Chuck Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 It still doesn't make sense. Not just for the reason you highlighted, but why does he have to eliminate someone if he's in the Rumble? And was this ever even true in the first place? Fair point, didn't think of that. And if you mean his not being in the Rumble because they didn't want him breaking Michaels' record, then I have no idea. I can't remember that being reported anywhere (and, of course, why would it have been? It's a non-story). I think the worst thing (for me) about last years Rumble was the absence of Kane. They broke his streak of 11 (I Think) consecutive Rumbles, and all because they don't want him breaking HBK's record for most eliminations The worst thing for me was that it was shit. Yeah, its worst flaw was a massive lack of star power. Kane chasing down a barely-mentioned record would hardly have fixed that.
Paid Members Arch Stanton Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 Less talk, more random photos... Was Wayne Rooney the original Max Moon?
Paid Members air_raid Posted December 3, 2012 Paid Members Posted December 3, 2012 If you insist. Please don't be fooled into thinking Pikachu's main event run ended with Hogan. Here he is working Goldberg.
Reznor Posted December 3, 2012 Posted December 3, 2012 seriously, what in the blue fuck?.... C'mon, that is a great, great costume! I'm sure I read it cost an absolute fortune to make, as in like
PacMan Posted December 4, 2012 Posted December 4, 2012 Bret coming back through the curtain after Survivor Series 1997.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.