The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Hitman is actually trying to reach around and grab a feel of Madi. The Excellence of Sexecution has no self-control. I loved that his sole speaking contribution to "The True Story Of WrestleMania" was to ask "where are all the girls?" while they're setting up for 'Mania IX. True story, indeed.

• Paid Members

I was listening to Konnan's podcast the other week and he said Vampiro turned up at the building dressed like the lead character from American History X and wanted to go out in front of the people as such. For some reason he's very particular when people ask him how to dress. He doesn't like the wearing the makeup even though Konnan wants him to.Are Konnan and Vampiro feuding yet Vamp? Konnan said he's planning on doing one last feud between the two in AAA? And I recently read Konnan is coming back to the ring.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Vampiro's been feuding with Chessman. His big come back was throwing Chessman from a top of a cage through a table, only no one had thought to tell whoever was doing the lights and you could barely see it. They wanted a singles match but it seems AAA didn't trust Vampiro enough for that and chucked the two of them in a big six man cage with hair and masks on the line. That also includes Wanger and Park. It's happened but I haven't spoiled myself with the result. Konnan vs. Vampiro will be utterly dreadful, not that it matters if it punters come out for it. Which I guess they will.