The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

That battle royal is understated in its importance these days. Andre eliminating Hogan and doing the swat of the hands taunt afterwards must have put the event over the edge in terms of interest. People must have thought Hogan was finished at WrestleMania III after that little battle.

Two superpowers squaring off and the whole ring of wrestlers stopping just to watch is an amazing visual. They could do that now and if the players were right, it would be massive.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members
Two superpowers squaring off and the whole ring of wrestlers stopping just to watch is an amazing visual. They could do that now and if the players were right, it would be massive.

Totally. Love that shit. It could happen with Undertaker and Cena at next years Rumble if 'Taker is still up to it.

WWE are still great at creating that big, BIG match atmosphere when they want to. Having all the roster (including all the big guns) talking about Undertakers battles with Michaels and Triple H for WrestleMania before and after them i found most effective.

526330_477629095613072_2030349223_n.jpg

Chris Hero really is one of the most revolting looking people i've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Someone who manages to be both lanky-skinny and disgracefully fat at the same time should never be a professional wrestler. Sickening.

• Paid Members
Chris Hero really is one of the most revolting looking people i've ever had the misfortune of seeing. Someone who manages to be both lanky-skinny and disgracefully fat at the same time should never be a professional wrestler. Sickening.

This a thousand percent. I'm amazed he's made it to WWE at all to be honest. He actually comes across as a pretty cool guy from interviews I've heard him do, so I feel a bit bad for hating on him too much, but he really doesn't belong on TV.