The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Yep, from left to right I can see HBK, Scott Armstrong, Paul Heyman, Joey Mercury, Sara Del Rey, Terry Taylor and hayes. I'm assuming the guy on the left of the table hidden by the screen is possibly Road Dogg.

HBK dresses like a fucking retard. Look at those shit boots.

Edited by LaGoosh

It's amazing to see a bumbag being worn in this century.  

If anyone knows... what does each of those people in that pic DO in an NXT taping?

• Paid Members

It's amazing to see a bumbag being worn in this century.  

If anyone knows... what does each of those people in that pic DO in an NXT taping?

That many people is a special case I imagine. They dont usually have Stephanie and Michael Hayes at NXT. I think that was one of those Network specials that Shawn and Stephanie showed up on, so they are there as talent. Heyman was there on the panel, so he's probably just watching the action. Taylor and Road Dogg are agent, Sara Del Ray is the female agent. Joey Matthews, Scott Armstrong and Triple H are working the headsets, telling the announcers what to say, telling the directors and the camera men their cues and telling the referees the times and what not.

Also, aren't the bumbags coming back? They are due a comeback, even if its just a DJKris-style ironic thing. "Sex, Drugs and Bum Bags" etc.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

Uh oh, Marshmallo. You'll be getting a knock on the door from the thread police...

I think that's really the wrong kind of picture to be a smart arse about. I get that some people can be rather petty about the images being labelled, like for example, an Andre picture, but, It is a rather obscure picture and unless you knew about British Wrestling, other than the odd story on here, you'd have no idea who Grado is and outside of the news, I for one wouldn't have a clue that was Alex Salmond.

Edited by Nick James