Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

Would Lesnar not have been?

He was RAW exclusive at first wasn't he? Then he went to Smackdown after he won the title. He'd have missed a fair few of the single brand PPVs.

The '95 thing is confusing though. Surely pretty much everybody was on every PPV back then? It's not like they had a particularly large roster.

I mean since 1995 as that's when they started having a PPV every month, so comparing someone from now to someone from 1988 in a statistic like that would be pointless.

But yeh, as someone pointed out, it's not true.  Kurt Angle.  I read it, it sounded fascinating, but I didn't give a thought as to whether it was true or not.

EDIT - bollocks, I completely misread it.  And it's a far less interesting stat, and there's probably loads who have.

It actually says Kevin Owens is the first CURRENT roster member to have been on every PPV in his first year since his debut.   What a shit fact.

Edited by The Dart

It's late now, but the amount of VS superhero movies that came out recently, a brand split from a year ago with a healthy Cena at the top of one brand and Reigns at the top of the other would've made for a great zeitgeist storyline, WWE's Captain America vs Iron Man leading to a team battle at Mania.