Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

The main event of Lucha Underground this week is MOTY so far. Go watch. It's epic. Lucha Underground is by far the best wrestling show right now. NXT gets all the love but LU blows it out the water.

• Paid Members

Good god. Not condoning that, but I've always heard Debra was an absolute shite to deal with. Proper real housewives type. Then again, she probably saw wrestling as bollocks filled with dicks like a lot of people do.

• Paid Members

The main event of Lucha Underground this week is MOTY so far. Go watch. It's epic. Lucha Underground is by far the best wrestling show right now. NXT gets all the love but LU blows it out the water.

And now you can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX1X7IBOa-4

Seriously guys don't skip this match. It's incredible, you just don't get great stuff like this much anymore. Definitely the best casket match ever too.

• Paid Members

Good god. Not condoning that, but I've always heard Debra was an absolute shite to deal with.

Yeah, don't condone anything her husbands have done, but Debra was (allegedly) handy with her fists and various sharp kitchen utencils too.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Moderators

Quote from Ted DiBiase from his 2009 shoot interview:

"If you believe Debra McMichael, you'd think every wrestler beat their wives. But that's not true. And from the things I've heard, she was one of the ones who truly deserved it."

What?!

Spoken like a true good god fearing preacher man...??

Read all over the internet that Seth Rollins pinning Roman Reigns was his first pinfall loss on WWE TV. I've just watched Cody Rhodes pin him in a match on RAW after Big Show knocked him out, were they saying that was his first SINGLES pinfall loss?

I've typed this now and realised it would be better served in the questions thread but I'm sure it was discussed in one of these threads so what the hell.

In regards to that match link, I haven't followed Lucha Underground. I think I'd have benefitted more from knowing the story well.

There were some shit bits at the start, but obviously it got better after the blade job. The blade job made the match. I wasn't blown away by it, but as I say I imagine I'd have been more invested if I knew the story. The end seemed flat - should have been a bigger pay off considering he was getting battered.

Edited by Sphinx