Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members

It's gonna go one way or the other, I don't think it can be just 'ok'. It depends who is writing it... In fact the show itself could be great, but it's a shame it's not someone who never quite made it, like Jim Powers. That would be boss.

I think Jericho will be the reason it won't work. The concept however looks great.

I'm not a Jericho hater, but he doesn't grab my intrigue, he's too household and has made / is making plenty from wrestling and music.

Edited by Kaz Hayashi

He wouldn't be working against shit wrestlers. AJ worked with Noam Dar over here not to long ago. Its not like he's exclusive to TNA. He's worked in Japan, Mexico and UK and US indies loads. Shit wrestlers dont tend to work names.

I hope his psychology has improved since the last time I watched otherwise your point isn't massively valid. I can't stand his work, he looked looked like a twelve year old.

If your on about Noam Dar, I have to agree with you.

Just having a think here in the office as it's a slow day. I know I'm going to get shot down for this, but oh well here goes. If they bring Sting in for Wrestlemania howabout having him tag with the Undertaker (against the Wyatts, Shield) and then have Sting lose the match for him and the Undertaker. 'Taker gets mad beats on Sting, and it sets up a 1 on 1 match at a future PPV. This way Undertaker can say he's never been pinned at WM (streak technically still intact) and there's the possibility of a future PPV getting a big, big rating. I guess all it comes down to is if Sting comes in will he be willing to lie down for someone?

Just having a think here in the office as it's a slow day. I know I'm going to get shot down for this, but oh well here goes. If they bring Sting in for Wrestlemania howabout having him tag with the Undertaker (against the Wyatts, Shield) and then have Sting lose the match for him and the Undertaker. 'Taker gets mad beats on Sting, and it sets up a 1 on 1 match at a future PPV. This way Undertaker can say he's never been pinned at WM (streak technically still intact) and there's the possibility of a future PPV getting a big, big rating. I guess all it comes down to is if Sting comes in will he be willing to lie down for someone?

Not at Wrestlemania, the tag match idea is fine but have it set up the match at Mania not use it a means to do business afterwards because if the Undertaker loses at Mania that should be it for him, a potential loss at Mania is his retirement match.

Edited by GPW Kristian Zane