Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

You simply don't know the difference between someone who can follow and is being 'carried'. Cena spot-calling is so obvious. His punches are rubbish, Five-knuckle shuffle is awful and STF is so loose its not believable.

CM Punk, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson) and Edge 'carried' John Cena through many matches. Its always the 'NEW' fans who are clueless and say John Cena is a great wrestler. He's NOT.

I miss the times of Ric Flair (in his prime), Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels, Randy Savage, Owen Hart, British Bulldog, Ted Dibiase, Arn Anderson, Sting (in his prime). Wrestlers who knew how to wrestle.....how times change.

He's called Ali Khan, although his westernised name is Fin.

• Paid Members

Sting. Fucking hell. I love Sting, but if there was ever a bloke who could only have good matches with good workers it was the Stinger.

Ali Khan's favourite TV show is Celebrity Big Brother and he has Frank Lampard as his profile picture. Taste isn't his strong point.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

Yeah, I didn't put his name because I didn't want to be a bully...

I more put it up because I'm surprised that someone who's seen so much wrestling would consider John Cena anywhere near the worst main eventer. I guess I'm pretty insolated because I only really go to two wrestling forums and sometimes check out a third (I spend most of my time here though) so I seem to have become pretty isolated to what fans outside of this circle think. I know there's the sterotype of the anti-Cena brigage and it was strong back quite a few years back but I didn't really know people lived up to the stereotype so much today.

He's wrong and he sounds like a right drongo, but I'm more surprised that people still feel the need to post shit like that as if Cena hate is a new thing.

I'm more offended that he felt the need to put Daniel Bryan's real name in brackets as if nobody would know who he is otherwise.

He's wrong and he sounds like a right drongo, but I'm more surprised that people still feel the need to post shit like that as if Cena hate is a new thing.

I'm more offended that he felt the need to put Daniel Bryan's real name in brackets as if nobody would know who he is otherwise.

That's not why he does it. He does it so that everyone knows he's not a mark buying into Vince's fake names.

After I heard the explanation of his name, I can't have anything said against the man!

What is the explanation?

Oasis' Noel and Liam into Noam is the one that's bandied about quite frequently :rolleyes:

@Mark_Haskins: Can't believe @NoamDar real first name is Ben. Safe!

Bold statement, but I think The Shield might end up being my favorite stable ever.

At the moment they're slightly behind Evolution but if they can carry on their hot streak of excellent matches from now on up until they disband, then they'll almost certainly be in the top spot. They're incredible.