Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• Paid Members

Had to put my Willow to sleep this evening. 21 years and it was time. I'm going to miss him terribly. As close as I'll ever get to a sibling. The most wonderful pet I could ever have had.

Edited by Gus Mears

• Paid Members

You joke, but the water glass behind the wine was his one which was kept on the table at all times for him to drink out of. If ever that cliche of the pet being owner and the owner the pets was true it was for Wills. Happily moved heaven and earth to accommodate him. 

• 1 month later...
  • Paid Members
16 hours ago, Keith Houchen said:

IMG_1566

Next Door's Cat pops round for a kip.  They've accepted that he prefers us to them.

This worries me. My cat doesn't wear a collar as he always finds a way to loose it (we used to find them scattered in the garden or stuck in a bush). When we let him out he can be gone for fucking ages. We'll let him out in the early evening and he won't be back until the following afternoon. If that fucker is living some sort of double life then I'd be well pissed off. I'll chuck him out with his toys and kibbles in a little bindle, the cheating swine.