Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

That's the perfect description of him. He's yampy when he wants feeding, attacks the post and can't just take a piss without alerting the entire neighbourhood of his presence, but he looks up at you with his big eyes and you just melt. He also steers like his old man; like he's driving a fucking garbage truck.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

Never been a fan of dogs wearing clothes for anything but warmth until my girls bought him a buddy the elf dog jumper.  He loves it.  It has little bells on it that get louder the more he struts around, and he’s just amazed by it to the point that he brought it to us to put on him.

6AFF617F-19D4-43C3-A1AB-336AD6A0F156.jpeg

760BFED4-19B4-4E82-9211-C9D1817318BC.jpeg

• Paid Members

Sadly not mine, but my cousin and his missus have just got a dog. This is Polly, she's currently about three/four months old, and she's half-Chihuahua and half-Maltese terrier. Here she is sat on my mum's lap.

IMG_20180706_173613.thumb.jpg.1ef2f8e738440b0614dc19d57e4af797.jpg

• Paid Members

I'm also in the 'dogs shouldn't ware clothes' clan. However we had always had Jack Russell's (the best dog) and they clearly wouldn't have liked it. I tried a waterproof mac once for walking in the rain and it went ape shit. 

However our latest, Molly, I think would love it based on what she seems to enjoy, so I'm inclined to give it a try. If it's a hit I'll take a pic. 

14225500_1260583860619156_72111474664929

Unfortunately I have to give up my first boy Murray as he cannot be trusted with my one year old. Earlier this morning he snarled and went for my son and slightly caught his cheek. This is the second incident in the space of three months and I cannot risk a third time happening. 

It is with a really heavy heart that we have to do this. He is a great placid dog normally, but cannot cope with a boisterous toddler. I am hoping a member of the family or a close friend can take him in, if not he will have to go back to The Dog's Trust. We got him as a two year old in 2010 and it is going to be really weird not to have him about, but I don't want my little one to be scared of dogs or worse to be disfigured for life. 

• Paid Members
3 minutes ago, WeeAl said:

Little bugger blends in too well at this time of year

We keep loosing ours in the garden in the dark and I've had to spent 10 minutes every night searching for her, so I've bought a light up collar and hi-vis jacket so I can see her glowing behind the wood store or under the rhubarb and get her. 

• Paid Members

Cat/Dog owners who's animals hate fireworks... Look into Zylkene. 

"Zylkene is a complementary feeding stuff for both cats and dogs; it contains a natural product, derived from casein, a protein in milk. It can be used for both dogs and cats to give owners the power to help their pets cope with different situations, such as the introduction of a new pet, new baby, house moves, multi-animal households, cattery or kennel stays, travelling, fireworks/loud noises, home alone or travel anxieties."

We've used it in the past for our Cat and its always worked really well. 

Might also be helpful for the chap above who may have to rehome their dog.  @Glenryck Pilchards

Edited by Silky Kisser