Post a pic('s) of your pet thread

ajmcstyles

You don't choose a cat, a cat chooses you.  Next door's cat started coming round last year when his humans were away.  I think he liked the company.  He used to go back for his food all the time but because they have 2 kids, he used to come round for the peace and quiet.  They've since got another cat and so his territory was under attack.  He's a bit of a problem cat, people on the street know he's a little bastard but we love him.

• Paid Members
1 hour ago, Keith Houchen said:

You don't choose a cat, a cat chooses you.  Next door's cat started coming round last year when his humans were away.  I think he liked the company.  He used to go back for his food all the time but because they have 2 kids, he used to come round for the peace and quiet.  They've since got another cat and so his territory was under attack.  He's a bit of a problem cat, people on the street know he's a little bastard but we love him.

I feel that we're very close with our cat (Christ, that sounds like complete drivel). He's very affectionate with us and give us the patented cat 'head bump' and we have no kids to annoy him, so I guess his only reason to be sneaking with some other dodgy mistress behind my back would be to get away from our yippy-yappy pomchi.

Edited by Accident Prone

• Paid Members

To add to that, I spoke about the nice, but overpopulated house next door to us on here a few weeks back. 

8 humans and 2 yappy dogs. No wonder the poor cat spends every waking minute roaming the cul-de-sac. 

Edited by Silky Kisser

• 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Kicks, the Hamster we got when we moved in together died earlier. He's been on his way out for a couple of weeks but the last few days have been awful. He stopped eating and drinking, just slept in a hunched ball for days.

He wasn't in any pain and up until the last few days was trying to be his usual self. He was nearly 3 and was spoiled rotten. He was slow breathing when I got home around midnight and I sat stroking him until he passed in his sleep so he couldn't have asked for better really. 

We're absolutely gutted. Loved the lad.

IMG_0705.JPG

• Paid Members

Really sorry to hear that mate. You were there for him at the end and helped him through, and you gave him the best life he could have dreamed of. Thoughts are with you man. 

k5F6xcq.png

This is Jupiter, or Jupiter the Poopiter. He's nearly a year old now and he's an absolute boy. We were meant to be adopting a girl and had already chosen the name Venus. Upon discovery of his little cat willy we were informed he was a lad, so we looked at each other, both said 'Jupiter?' at the same time, and took him anyway. 

He enjoys collecting leaves, he's agoraphobic with the front door but not the back door and he has a creepy cardboard box under the stairs where he keeps two toy elephants that he takes out to trash around. He always puts them back in at night before he goes to bed. Weird. 

• Paid Members

Buddy posing, perched on the wall, dickie bow and all.

IMG_20181002_153914__01.jpg

Then we have Bonnie, looking all pensive, pretending she doesn't see me, when really she has just figured out there's a good view of the storage area for all the grub from up here. 

IMG_20181002_153850__01.jpg

Edited by WeeAl