NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

On 4 May 2018 at 10:02 AM, mim731 said:

Jesus, Montez Ford is a charisma machine, isn't he? Could be a massive star for them when the team breaks up eventually. Carrying Dawkins to something watchable is a minor miracle. 

He needs to get the pec operation that The Rock got though.  There's something wrong with his chest, he has a 12 year old girl's breasts.

I'll have you know I have a 12 year old daughter, she's downstairs.

Of course, she's not MY daughter...

1 hour ago, The Dart said:

I predict Candice LeRae will turn on Johnny Gargano and join Ciampa.

Yeah I am thinking the same as well, only for Candice to turn back and join Gargano in 6 months time.

• Paid Members

Mauro Ranallo is really taking me out of matches. Way too over the top. Almost at a Don West early-TNA level, but at least Don West was funny with it. Ranallo's 'NOOOO!' when Ciampa pinned Ohno was way too dramatic for a throw-away main event match. I get he's trying to get Ciampa over as this despicable heel but tone it down a bit please.

• Awards Moderator
50 minutes ago, Ambulance Chaser said:

Velveteen Dream is my favourite character in Wrestling. Absolutely no words for the joy I get from him, the fine line he walks between extravagance and toughness, at no point through all his pomp and circumstance do you doubt he could kick your arse.

I was thinking that he’s done incredibly well to still feel like a heel despite being so popular with the NXT audience. What he does and how he behaves leaves you in no doubt he’s a baddie, but he’s still so enjoyable to watch without playing up to crowds liking him. Just the way he reacts to chants - the attitude of “I know you’re chanting for me, because why wouldn’t you, but I don’t need you to tell me I’m great, I know that already”. Hell of a balance to maintain but he’s doing it so far.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator