NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

NXT Womens' division seems to be a victim of its own success right now. Other than Ember Moon there's no challengers for Asuka on the horizon, and there's nobody they can really use to elevate Ember Moon. There's Asuka, Ember and a whole bunch of women mostly previously used as "enhancement talent". 

Really enjoyed this weeks show.

Well played out injury angle to Nakamura with Joe doing some stellar mic work and showing good aggression. Loved the little touches of Regal and Graves checking on Naka also, Regal's facials are brilliant.

I just love Drew Gulak, he is one of my favourite workers out there, the small things that he does, he hits the ropes really hard and snaps back, very similar to Austin before the injury, great intensity, also the way he synches up on a cover. His style makes me glad I'm a fan, also how little did he make Itami look, how was bloody Gulak in the CC.

Good lashing of Jobbers again by the AOP, loved the jobber on the apron going "nah fuck this I'm off".

Joe and Bobby were the stars of the show this week.

Also liked Liv calling out Asuka despite knowing that she is probably going to get her head kicked in.

I could definitely enjoy a few weeks of the scrubs of the division trying to make a name for themselves while they sort out Asuka's next proper challenger. Problem as already highlighted though is that the division is almost dried up.

Edited by The King Of Swing

SANITY was revealed at tonight tapings.....

It is a group comprised of Eric Young, Alexander Wolfe, Sawyer Fulton and Nikki Storm.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

• Paid Members

I really like the look of them, and it covers three things I think NXT has really needed lately:

1) Finding a way to promote more actual homegrown guys to NXT

2) What to do with Eric Young

3) Introduce a stable. I think NXT could do with a good stable, you haven't really had any/many there.