NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Really enjoyed the main event this week, Crews is brilliant. Looks the absolute part.

I actually felt the complete opposite by the end of that match. I'm quite bored of Crews already. Yes his matches are decent enough and he has a good look but he's missing that something to really make him into a decent character you want to support. The potential is there but at the moment I'm struggling to get excited about him.

• Awards Moderator

Things I liked this week:

- the American Alpha video package. Great stuff.

- Santana Garrett was really good, if they haven't signed her they should think about doing so.

- When Finn Balor has a match on the show, it feels special, and important, because it doesn't happen that frequently. I like that.

I'm not sure how well Bayley vs Carmella is going to go next week though. I like Carmella as Enzo and Cass' mate but I don't enjoy her matches. And I love the aura that Asuka has but other than the Emma match in London I haven't really got into any of her matches. I can't help but feel, the way she hits some of her moves, especially running ones, if it was someone else doing that like Eva or Carmella they'd be called sloppy.

- When Finn Balor has a match on the show, it feels special, and important, because it doesn't happen that frequently. I like that.

Yeah I felt the same watching it last night.  The aura he has about him is something special, but unfortunately he suffers from what a lot of others suffer from: scripted promos.  You can tell he's reciting lines rather than speaking his own words from the heart.  It's a shame, because you can tell he has a lot of charisma from watching him in shows like WWE 24 and the like too.

- Santana Garrett was really good, if they haven't signed her they should think about doing so.

Not sure if it was something she had come up with herself or the start of something that is on the horizon, but she tweeted this photo a few weeks ago:

sana.png

Sister Abigail?

Now they're giving us a backstory for Carmella & she's pretty much dropped the accent does this mean they're getting her ready for a solo run as Enzo & Cass are getting called up?

I thought that maybe because of the Breaking Ground stuff, they'd just decided to go with her 'normal' personality.