NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Loving the serious version of Enzo and Cass. They have gone from New Age Outlaws light to a credible tag team and a threat in my eyes in the space of a couple of months. Like it a lot.

Zayn must surely be the best babyface in Wrestling today, I don't know how he manages it but he never gets booed, anywhere, ever. It's quite an astounding achievement in this day and age.

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

WWE officials are reportedly planning on bringing Samoa Joe to the main roster after WrestleMania 32, possibly as soon as the post-WrestleMania RAW the next day.

Right now the plan is to debut Joe on that RAW but it was noted by The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that creative plans could change, but plans are in motion to bring Joe up. There was at least talk of having Joe defeat Finn Balor for the NXT Title and extend their feud, which would obviously delay his main roster call-up.

There has also been a lot of consideration lately to calling Sami Zayn to the main roster for a feud with Kevin Owens.

Regarding Balor, it does not look like he will be called up after WrestleMania as officials are still looking at him to be the face of the NXT brand past March.

It's mental how much more I'm looking forward to the next NXT Takeover than I am for Wrestlemania. Don't know if it shows how great these NXT shows are or how little interest I have in the WWE these days, probably a bit of both.

That card looks amazing though. Can't wait to see Nakamura debut.

Seems impossible that NXT will be able to continue to keep up that kind of quality lineup for years and years, but they'll manage it. Wish I had decided to go to Mania now, for Takeover if nothing else. Hopefully Brooklyn in August can match that (if I go)

I see Finn Balor being in NXT for a while... They haven't been able to make a singles competitor that hasn't come from the indies look a credible face of the company.

I see Joe, Zayn and Bayley being called up for the Raw after Wrestlemania, NXT Takeover: Dallas is going to be insane

Edited by TildeGuy~!

Honestly I would like to see at least one two time NXT champion if to just mix things up a little.

Completely bonkers that development looks set to out do the biggest WWE event of the year. I can't decide if NXT is the WWE's biggest success story in an age or their biggest back fire.