NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

Ā 

A one off NXT v WWE show could work, it would be like Bragging Rights (a ppv i always liked the concept of but they always lazily booked)

Ā 

Interesting. Ā Thread worthy in it's own right for some fantasy booking?

Ā 

Ā 

This is the thing that bugs me about WWE... when they take a great concept on paper and utterly ruin it. Bragging Right would of worked if it was one of the few times a year the two brands interacted.

Ā 

However yes... I would love to see this. I'd like NXT bring in the occasional star. I think having a WWE vs. NXT supercard with a headline match of Cena vs. Zayn would be awesome.

• Paid Members

Watched this weekā€™s episode just last night. Highlight was my girlfriend saying, ā€œPass me my book if youā€™re going to watch thatā€ to ā€œ[Kevin Owens] is a dick! I wish he would get in the ring!ā€ Thatā€™s how great this show is.

I'm almost glad Vince isn't a fan of the NXT guys. My biggest concern would be Vince having a hard on for them, panicking about how deprived they are of talent on the main roster and rushing them onto Raw and Smackdown for them all to flop.

Ā 

This intrigues me somewhat to not overlook. If Vince isn't on the same page as Hunter in vision, then Hunter looks the cunt, not Vince, although I think it's the opposite.

Ā 

All this talk of Wall Street not having confidence in Hunter for the future is nonsense in my view, considering all these dick ideas and running with them that Vince wants. His decisions not H's. Vince fucked himself right from the start with the network, and Bryan Alverez summed it up the best in simplistic form talking to Cornette this week.

Ā 

If NXT talent gets called up, only Devitt I can see being treated carefully. The others have no chance to succeed when Vince goes on his "fuck Hunter's project, they ain't getting shit on the main roster" mentality

Current NXT roster with recent conflict with Hunter and Vince moving forward?

Ā 

The Shield and Wyatts were moved over a year ago and by the sounds of it relations between the two were not strained to the point they are alleged to be right now.

Yeh, The Wyatts and The Shield haven't got shit thanks to Vince.

the booking of Charlotte on Raw two weeks ago? What the fuck was that?