NXT - Post NXT Takeover discussion in progress

NEWM

• Paid Members

According to Meltzer, part of the reason the booking is so good is that it's not a massive committee of writers. It's one writer doing the show, with Dusty Rhodes available as a sounding board on the wrestling side. When the show's written, Triple H checks it over. That's the entire creative process.

Owens could be fine on the main show, or he might amount to nothing. There's not really any way of knowing, there are loads of factors that could go against him -- particularly that he looks like people like me -- but WrestleMania this year ended with a vagrant winning the belt, having beaten Evolution all in one night. Gash Nesbitt had the belt for all of 2012. You just never know. Owens could end up winning the big one, or he might never even make it to Raw. It might hurt him that Bray Wyatt's about, if Vince thinks one fat scruff is all the roster needs.

Owens and Zayn are like the fat and skinny versions of Seth Rogen.

showbiz_celeb_weight_loss_rogen.jpg

Edited by King Pitcos

Zayn and Owens could do a great Jekyll and Hyde character where they are secretly the same person, a bit like Abyss/Parks.

Edited by Loki

Thinking about the last few Royal Rumbles, where Bo Dallas and Rusev made pointless appearances, what do you think the odds are on someone like Neville, Zayn or Balor entering the Rumble this year?

I think it's a tradtion now for an NXT guy to have a Rumble spot. I think it will be Finn Balor this year, imagine how over he will be if he comes out in one of his face paint get ups